Falcon Flight Over the Rainbow

Falconman

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah! You might be calling them daddy after they wear you out. Your perception of them might be totally off.

falconfan1 thinks he's going to protect them I believe.

Maybe he's the daddy and just not telling us............I wouldnt claim them either though.

all the guys on the team would love to find out who they are so we could take a tube sock full of nickels to them

We just went through a "Bully Prevention" class a couple of weeks ago. I guess u failed. :(

Nah! You might be calling them daddy after they wear you out. Your perception of them might be totally off.

Why don't you let the Marion faithful (and the rest of us who would like to know) decide that by revealing their identity since you seem to know so much about these mysterious bad asses.

Why don't you let the Marion faithful (and the rest of us who would like to know) decide that by revealing their identity since you seem to know so much about these mysterious bad asses.

They prefer to hide behind a computer screen, and do their talking with a keyboard. Dont get everyone's hopes up

I dont think they're as big and bad as some would like us to think on here.

Im picturing a 5'5 165 lb tuba player, and a 5'7 170lbs flute player, lol...............no offense to any past, present, or future band members on here. You guys put in alot of work for what you do.

I dont think they're as big and bad as some would like us to think on here.

Im picturing a 5'5 165 lb tuba player, and a 5'7 170lbs flute player, lol...............no offense to any past, present, or future band members on here. You guys put in alot of work for what you do.

i honestly doubt they could even make the band

Your lack of focus is a reason we have lost the games we have. Stay focused, this thread isn't about Falconman and Southbound, its about our chance to go to the dance. Who cares what the losers on this board think? What matters my friend is that the Falcons Win. Falconawesome I know you are jealous of me because your gf admires me, but we need to focus on the candies tonight and you and I can dance another time. .(I promise I'll make time for you too) . .;)

Your lack of focus is a reason we have lost the games we have. Stay focused, this thread isn't about Falconman and Southbound, its about our chance to go to the dance. Who cares what the losers on this board think? What matters my friend is that the Falcons Win. Falconawesome I know you are jealous of me because your gf admires me, but we need to focus on the candies tonight and you and I can dance another time. .(I promise I'll make time for you too) . .;)

you probably need to change your status because your not a man, i hope for your sake i dont find out who you are

We just went through a "Bully Prevention" class a couple of weeks ago. I guess u failed. :(

Your are completley dumb, you and southbound need to come out for the team next year so i can come back and watch! You guys are pssys and have no involvement to the team. You and southbound make us look bad by running your guys mouth when you dont even play football because, you like to swing a golf club because you cant play a real sport! Just find me in one of my classes and will have a little talk. Because im pretty sure by my name you know who i am. Get some balls and find me.

Golf is a gentleman's sport. :D Focus on the playoffs and lose the bully attitude remember you are not from richlands so quite trying to be a bully.

Ps: I do know you:eek: This is my last response to your bullying! If you don't like my posts, don't read em. I don't think you realize who my dad is pal!

Edited by Falconman

only one team in south west virginia knows how to play football and thats richlands every other team thinks they are good untill they play teams above the roanoke area to be honest every team down here is a joke. Westfield's jv could beat any varsity team in the south west.

only one team in south west virginia knows how to play football and thats richlands every other team thinks they are good untill they play teams above the roanoke area to be honest every team down here is a joke. Westfield's jv could beat any varsity team in the south west.

What planet are you from? Planet DumbA$$? Westfield is not our district, never heard of em, sure their long ways from here, and our school board frowns on long athletic trips (but distant band trips are fine). I'll ask Dad if their any good.

Golf is a gentleman's sport. :D Focus on the playoffs and lose the bully attitude remember you are not from richlands so quite trying to be a bully.

Ps: I do know you:eek: This is my last response to your bullying! If you don't like my posts, don't read em. I don't think you realize who my dad is pal!

you do realize the whole football team hates you, and your right we dont realize who your dad is or we would smack him and your momma for raising such an ignorant dumba$$ as a son, you really need to stop your stupidity on here, when your own teams football players tell you to stop that means its time to stop, cut the sh!t

what kind of falcon fan are you, if you dont like our brand of football here then shut up and go watch westfields jv team play, nobody wants to see posts like that

you do realize the whole football team hates you, and your right we dont realize who your dad is or we would smack him and your momma for raising such an ignorant dumba$$ as a son, you really need to stop your stupidity on here, when your own teams football players tell you to stop that means its time to stop, cut the sh!t

I am glad to hear the players are now aware of the idiocy being spewed on your behalf. I hope you find the "twins" and "reason" with them as men.

What planet are you from? Planet DumbA$$? Westfield is not our district, never heard of em, sure their long ways from here, and our school board frowns on long athletic trips (but distant band trips are fine). I'll ask Dad if their any good.

If you haven't noticed no one Cares what you, your lover or your dad has to say! You and your "twin" make the falcons look bad on here End of story. Team rivalry will happen and is fine, but to sit on here and tash talk everyone is stupidity on your part.