Falcon Flight Over the Rainbow

Falconman

First of all, you have never heard me make any excuses when we have lost a game. I always man-up when somebody defeats us on a Friday night. The only time I say anything is when I feel like the Falcons were cheated or they beat themselves. I did make a mention of John Burton's poor field and what pitiful shape it was in. I feel like that cost the Falcons that game for sure. I agree with Falconman the lights played a big role in the loss at Grundy along with poor officiating. Carroll, if we played them again we would beat them. Richlands, we battled them down to the final seconds. I don't make excuses when it comes to Falcon Football. We are in great shape and it is only going to get better! :p

I really do think you guys have a wire loose somewhere............

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids said that Coach Strong was out of coaching now. Guess you can't even scream in coaching anymore. Next they will try to keep me from yelling "Falcon Awesome!" at games! Wow? :confused:

im pretty sure hes not out of coaching he can come back next year, atleast thats what he told me

we battled richlands down to the wire in the first quarter hahaha, they dominated the 2nd quarter and we held them alright in the second half

You didn’t hold anything but your nads in your hands, and the second half was played mostly with the JV team. Get over it. Richlands beat you by 4 td’s.

Keep you eggs at home! Quit referencing chickens. The game is friday and it makes me nervous after last year incident.

Did someone say CHICKEN? That makes me think of the time we beat abington! I'm getting hungry!!

Each week I've been on here and went toe to toe with the opposing fans. I must say you nader boys stick by your team - even though you recruit :D - I still have mad respect for ya. Did some research and when GC beat ur arce last year, you didn't jump ship. With that said, the boys from candy land are from a different breed. Do the research on these boyz, Dueces Wild, Canes Zero, Hcane Warning, Vols4Life, and they crow when their team is decent but jump ship when their not. My question: "Where are the Marion Faithful?" Are ya like the rats off the Titanic jumping ship as it goes down? Can we even count on your band coming to Camelot this Friday? I notice everything, you boys have jumped ship! Love me or hate me, the truth hurts. :rolleyes:

You didn’t hold anything but your nads in your hands, and the second half was played mostly with the JV team. Get over it. Richlands beat you by 4 td’s.

i was there and i know that they didnt take out defensive starters until 2 mintues left in the game, trust me i know better than you

I am about sick & tired of reading your crap this year. :mad: Look the bottom line is no one cares about the all mighty Richlands. :mad: News Flash: This is a Falcon thread, if you have something nice to say about the Falcons write it down, otherwise go away! :mad:

Each week I've been on here and went toe to toe with the opposing fans. I must say you nader boys stick by your team - even though you recruit :D - I still have mad respect for ya. Did some research and when GC beat ur arce last year, you didn't jump ship. With that said, the boys from candy land are from a different breed. Do the research on these boyz, Dueces Wild, Canes Zero, Hcane Warning, Vols4Life, and they crow when their team is decent but jump ship when their not. My question: "Where are the Marion Faithful?" Are ya like the rats off the Titanic jumping ship as it goes down? Can we even count on your band coming to Camelot this Friday? I notice everything, you boys have jumped ship! Love me or hate me, the truth hurts. :rolleyes:

Jump ship? I always stand by my team no matter what. They are down this year but that is how it goes. DuecesWild is a Chilhowie fan in case you have never noticed.

I am about sick & tired of reading your crap this year. :mad: Look the bottom line is no one cares about the all mighty Richlands. :mad: News Flash: This is a Falcon thread, if you have something nice to say about the Falcons write it down, otherwise go away! :mad:

43-14. There’s your bottom line. You like to dish it out, but you can’t take. I am also sick and tired of all the “crap†you spew on here, so that goes both ways. Unless I am told otherwise by someone other than a pathetic little fairy from A-Town, I will continue to post on this open forum. Grow up if you want to play with the adults. If not, go cry to your daddy.

why must you add to their fire? Do you have to get the last word in? If you would ignore them this would be a moo point.... like a cow’s opinion.... its moo.

What fun would that be?

Edited by blueinbama

i watched the falcon crest bunch..no defense or runnin game..we always play you hard and plus..bring on the rain/snow..we know you boys dont like gettin dirty..ther wont have a chance in the playoffs..if we go we shouldnt either..but we dont run our mouths about how good our wings are..lol..wait..after the game southbound is gonna run and leap into falconmans lap..then they will go get sum soft tacos so he can feed it to his lil falcon lover..aww,thats priceless..GO BIG RED

wat r u 2? bunch of lovers? falcons nvr make the playoffs, how can u call it home? the cavs, yeah we knw playoffs, we knw champoinship fball boi! u falcons need to get a life. Ur not gonna mke the playoffs, so quite thinkn you are haha!

you are an idiot! Were playoff bound

listen guys does the trash talking over the computer help your guys ego Marion or Marshall is not scared of anything Abingdon has we are just going to show up and play football

I find it hilarious what these chickens post. You guys better protect Hess or Wolford and Graham will be introducing themselves all night long.

One of the coaches at Marion told my neice who is a teacher at Marion that they have had a very good week of practice and are healthier than they have been for several weeks. She asked him if they had heard all the bragging the Abingdon fans are doing on the message boards, (she heard that from me by the way) :) and he said they had been talking about being disrespected by the Falcons but he didn't know if it was from message board talk or not. Rest assured this Marion bunch is going to come out balls to the wall Friday night and demand respect, and Abingdon will know they've been in a football game. I would LOVE to see the Hurricanes pull off the upset.

yeah Marion is healthy now for the first time since the blues put a hurtin on us hahaha and we will be ready to play I think you throw the records out in a rivalry game because the emotions are so high anything can happen.

i watched the falcon crest bunch..no defense or runnin game..we always play you hard and plus..bring on the rain/snow..we know you boys dont like gettin dirty..ther wont have a chance in the playoffs..if we go we shouldnt either..but we dont run our mouths about how good our wings are..lol..wait..after the game southbound is gonna run and leap into falconmans lap..then they will go get sum soft tacos so he can feed it to his lil falcon lover..aww,thats priceless..GO BIG RED

First of all, you need a Falcon English course. I recommend you sign up for a summer school course at AHS this year. Next thing, your insinuation of me being gay is way off base-most people who bring it up are insecure with their own feelings. My advice to you is keep your mouth shut about me! :mad: The last thing you want to is upset me. You have no idea of who you are messing around with. Just come on out Friday night and enjoy your A** WHIPPING and I will look forward to chatting with you next week! :D