Call Of Duty Black Ops

I think all call of duty games suck. closest one i like cod2. This game has the worst graphics and really is popular because of cod2. I'm trading it back in for star wars force unleashed. But, nothing is better than the FABLE franchise.

Black Ops is pretty sweet, It's Nam Baby!

See I have a problem with this. In the game it's the cold war era, you know this because of certain missions you do. Then on the online game play they have guns, perks and everything that wouldn't even be possible back then. Like the remote control car that explodes, some of the guns weren't around back in the 60's and 70's I'm sure. I'm not a fan of how they are meshing two genres (modern warfare/ cold war) together.

But fun game for sure, Zombies was the only thing I liked about World at War, So i'm really glad they brought it back

If you have 360 you can add me : ARSENAL WV

I hadn't played a COD of game since COD 4, but I bought Black Ops. It's good, but Battlefield 2 was just as good IMO. I don't like the fact that on Black Ops you cannot start out with sniper rifles like you can on Battlefield during online play.

Its not like you dont get a Sniper at level 2. Which takes waht? 1, maybe 2 games lol.

COD 4 the best by far in my opinion

agreed! before my xbox power adapter got fried i played 4 more than MW2. 4 is a lot more fun cause of the online gameplay IMO. and you not to mention, you can play Michael Myers on 4 hahahaha

• 1 month later...

Is black ops ok for my 12 year old grandson?

No, according to the game rating...But it seems like most parents don't even care about the rating or the violence in video games today. TV tries to blame violence in video games to real life violence, but I'm not a follower. I've played the grand theft auto series since I was 11 or 12 and you don't see me running around stealing cars and shooting random people lol

This is for the ones that play this game on the Xbox, are you guys having any problem what so ever with the game, over here on the ps3 are having all sorts on stuff going on.. I'm not here to get in a debate of which system is better, just curios to see, because I plan on buying a 360 when tax money rolls around..

This is for the ones that play this game on the Xbox, are you guys having any problem what so ever with the game, over here on the ps3 are having all sorts on stuff going on.. I'm not here to get in a debate of which system is better, just curios to see, because I plan on buying a 360 when tax money rolls around..

nothings going on on the xbox at all. I have played both and would gladly pay 60 dollars a year for 360 online compared to free ps3 online. The gameplay is much better. that money goes to keep people from hacking it and keeps it from crashing and makes it run better.

nothings going on on the xbox at all. I have played both and would gladly pay 60 dollars a year for 360 online compared to free ps3 online. The gameplay is much better. that money goes to keep people from hacking it and keeps it from crashing and makes it run better.

Thanks for the info, over here on the ps3 side, game freezes, laggy as piss, hit detection sucks, it goes on and on.... I love my ps3 and I love this game (all of the COD'S)... But it's gone to the point that they are not trying to fix the stuff that's wrong....