Wwe

If i had to guess tonight when Wade goes to fire cena Vince comes out and puts a stop to it.

From what I say in his speech. It truly looked like he is leaving the company. But then again, he came back to break up the Orton v. Barrett match at the end. I really dispise the guy, but I want him at Mania so my little brother can see him. He cried forever last night. Truly heartbroken. Just goes to show that even if it is fake, you get caught up in everything. Its no different than a movie, or a soap opera.

From what I say in his speech. It truly looked like he is leaving the company. But then again, he came back to break up the Orton v. Barrett match at the end. I really dispise the guy, but I want him at Mania so my little brother can see him. He cried forever last night. Truly heartbroken. Just goes to show that even if it is fake, you get caught up in everything. Its no different than a movie, or a soap opera.

I am 31 years old and I can remember watching WCW and WWF with my grandfathers, I still watch it to this day! And about last night, I knew Cena would show up in that match but I figured he would have helped Barret win the tittle this time, because I have a feeling they are about to turn him into a bad guy....

I am 31 years old and I can remember watching WCW and WWF with my grandfathers, I still watch it to this day! And about last night, I knew Cena would show up in that match but I figured he would have helped Barret win the tittle this time, because I have a feeling they are about to turn him into a bad guy....

Ive long called for a Cena heel turn. When he first came in and was a heel at first I thought he did a wonderful job. But looking on it now, I dont really know what it would accomplish. Can he get any bigger? No. Will it gain him fans? No. I just dont see the reason to do it.

Ive long called for a Cena heel turn. When he first came in and was a heel at first I thought he did a wonderful job. But looking on it now, I dont really know what it would accomplish. Can he get any bigger? No. Will it gain him fans? No. I just dont see the reason to do it.

Will he get bigger? No he won't get bigger because he's the biggest they have now! Will he gain fains now? No he already owns the WWE universe....

Will he get bigger? No he won't get bigger because he's the biggest they have now! Will he gain fains now? No he already owns the WWE universe....

Exactly. Thats why I believe he shouldnt be turned at all. The WWE are gettign ready to lose Alot of big name players. HHH, Taker, Edge, Jericho, Rey will be gone in the next few years. HHH and Taker sooner than later. If you take out Cena you leave your main eventers as: Randy Orton, Sheamus, Miz, Barrett on raw. On Smackdown you have Swagger, Kane, Del Rio. We need the stars now to start the push to get younger guys over to fill teh void.

I hate the Mizz, but he brings the skills to the mic if you like him or not!

I hate him as well. But he is the best on the mic since "The Great One". There are rumors that Cena has been casted to play the part of Superman in the upcoming Superman movie. But nothing is comfirmed as far as I know.

So I read on the card today for the Madison Square Garden show for the day after Christmas that the main event is a Fatal Four way for the WWE Champ. Miz © vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton vs. Juan Cena (the Mexican cousin of John Cena). He also tweeted today and said he "bought" tickets to Raw on Monday. This "Juan" may be the way WWE has him booked to keep him fired and him still be on tv.

So I read on the card today for the Madison Square Garden show for the day after Christmas that the main event is a Fatal Four way for the WWE Champ. Miz © vs. Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton vs. Juan Cena (the Mexican cousin of John Cena). He also tweeted today and said he "bought" tickets to Raw on Monday. This "Juan" may be the way WWE has him booked to keep him fired and him still be on tv.

I have a good friend who is into Wrestling and has been for just as long as I have, he used to be a wrestler himself, but we were talking, about the Cena thing, and he said that he believes Cena will stay gone till around Rumble time and come back and win it and then face Barrett at Mania, Cena did get the role for the Superman Movie, Cena could really be done with wrestling for awhile....

Enjoyed seeing Jerry Lawler in a good match last night and not just a squash job. The video footage of Lawler in his younger days in Memphis and Lance Russel commentating brought back some memories and were a nice touch by the WWE. Someone should have gotten a piledriver though- Michael Cole preferably.

Someone should have gotten a piledriver though- Michael Cole preferably.

Agreed 1000000000%

On the other hand. I LOVE CM Punks commentary. He has a great wit about him. And he knows how to stretch the limits of the PG Rating.

The debut of the Road Warriors in the "Omni" coming out to Ironman was the coolest thing I remember as a boy in the early 80's. The Warriors seemed invincible because they looked so big compared to all the other "raslers".

You guys remember Gordon Solie? He could make anybody seem tough.

I loved all the old NWA days. The Horsemen,Magnum TA,Nikita Kolaff,Steamboat,Dusty Rhodes(funky lika monkey, bull of the woods if you will), and all the other we have done mention.

I think the 90's had some of the best shows because they were still owned by different groups. The WCW,ECW, and the WWF put on some damn good shows during that time period. WCW was kinda old school with a touch of new flavor, the ECW was just completely wild(thumb tack matches, barb wire wrapped around the ropes, and where ladders, tables and chairs matches started) and WWF had good story lines and catered to the younger audience.

McMahon kinda ruined a good thing when he bought everybody out and put everything under one brand. The excitement of Monday night just left for me because it all seems the same this day and time.

P.S Shirley Love was a cool announcer.

Gordon and Nature Boy...

The Nature Boy lives here in Charlotte. I see him at Southpark Mall occasionally. On Black Friday as I was leaving work I pulled alongside a new white Camaro, and guess who was behind the wheel? I had a strange urge to shout “Whoooooâ€, but I resisted the urge...lol.

The debut of the Road Warriors in the "Omni" coming out to Ironman was the coolest thing I remember as a boy in the early 80's. The Warriors seemed invincible because they looked so big compared to all the other "raslers".

You guys remember Gordon Solie? He could make anybody seem tough.

I loved all the old NWA days. The Horsemen,Magnum TA,Nikita Kolaff,Steamboat,Dusty Rhodes(funky lika monkey, bull of the woods if you will), and all the other we have done mention.

I think the 90's had some of the best shows because they were still owned by different groups. The WCW,ECW, and the WWF put on some damn good shows during that time period. WCW was kinda old school with a touch of new flavor, the ECW was just completely wild(thumb tack matches, barb wire wrapped around the ropes, and where ladders, tables and chairs matches started) and WWF had good story lines and catered to the younger audience.

McMahon kinda ruined a good thing when he bought everybody out and put everything under one brand. The excitement of Monday night just left for me because it all seems the same this day and time.

P.S Shirley Love was a cool announcer.

I loved the WCW on TBS in the late 70's into the 80's. The Freebirds, Butch Reed, Tommy Rich, Buzz Sawyer, Tito Santana, etc.

I loved the WCW on TBS in the late 70's into the 80's. The Freebirds, Butch Reed, Tommy Rich, Buzz Sawyer, Tito Santana, etc.

Freebirds had a great entro, Tommy Rich was pretty good also and he had good mic skills. I don't why Tommy didn't last longer in the limelight.

I'm going to be in your neck of the woods Saturday...wife wants to go shopping before we head to the game Saturday night...

Great. Stop by the store if you get a chance. I’ll have the Richlands game streaming on my laptop around 1:30.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anybody see Raw Last night Cena was re-hired, well he was back having matchs. Do any of you guys know if Triple H is going to make a return or is he just going to keep being behind the scenes and helping run the shows.