RichRod to The U...

GMan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Raiders was right...

http://www.footballscoop.com/the-scoop

That's contrary to everything I've heard/read. Yes, Miami wants him badly and supposedly has already set up terms for discussion. However, everything I've heard/read has stated that Gruden has no interest in the job in Miami. I guess we'll see...

Personally, I don't see Gruden coaching at the college level for anyone...

That's contrary to everything I've heard/read. Yes, Miami wants him badly and supposedly has already set up terms for discussion. However, everything I've heard/read has stated that Gruden has no interest in the job in Miami. I guess we'll see...

Personally, I don't see Gruden coaching at the college level for anyone...

I agree, Gruden`s name was also brought up at Tennessee before they hired Dooley. If Gruden returns I see it being only for the NFL.

I agree, Gruden`s name was also brought up at Tennessee before they hired Dooley. If Gruden returns I see it being only for the NFL.

Gruden loves challenges. He lives for them. Hence, why I think he'd be more willing to take it.

If we've learned anything from Favre, Carroll, and Kiffin: take nothing that people say at face value.

Gruden loves challenges. He lives for them. Hence, why I think he'd be more willing to take it.

If we've learned anything from Favre, Carroll, and Kiffin: take nothing that people say at face value.

If he loves challenges then Tennessee would have been more of a challenge than the U. Much harder to build back up a program in the SEC than in the ACC. Also in Miami you have tons of talent in your own state.

Randy Shannon as VT's OC!! Is Shannon even an offensive guy? Hell, it doesn't matter. We could line up in a 3-4 blitz half the time and gain 6 yards. Stinespring is that dumb.

Shannon is a defensive guy...but he could still do better with the O than what we have running it...

Les Miles is the luckiest coach to ever take the sidelines in major college football.

His coaching is atrocious, and that's what Miami needs most. Straight up coaching.

Truer words have rarely been written.

As for Harbaugh to Michigan. Palo Alto CA v. Ann Arbor MI, I know where I'm going to stay. He's built a national contender at Stanford, and will have far less booster pressure at Stanford.