What happens if...

GMan

Hopefully we get a playoff finally if that happens.

I like how they use the excuse that athletes might miss class time with a football playoff and then turn around and expand the NCAA basketball tournament. I guess basketball players don't have to worry about class.

they WON'T put TCU in the NC game, it'd probably be a Stanford-Arkansas matchup or something stupid like that.

Actually TCU would probably have a better chance than Stanford to get into the NC because Stanford does not travel well to bowl games.

Oregon State doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of beating Oregon.

South Carolina's chances are MUCH better...

Here's what will happen if USC-East wins. TCU will make the NC game, and all the BCS supporters will proclaim its glories, saying: "See, the system works perfectly! TCU made it, didn't they?"

If TCU is the lone unbeaten, they WILL play for the NC. Probably against Wisconsin. And VT fans would be sick to death over losing to JMU.

IMO if Tech would have beaten Bosie St. there is no way they would have lost against JMU....

IMO if Tech would have beaten Bosie St. there is no way they would have lost against JMU....

I know they wouldnt have. It was the let down factor. Just had your whole season taken away, then play 5 days later deflated, and boom. JMU wins.

I can't hardly remember, but where did VT fall after the loss to Boise St.? That was my whole point, had they not lost to JMU they would have to be hovering around 3-4 in the BCS.

Heard this morning that some of the "experts" are saying that Auburn will play for the NC no matter what happens in the SECCG. Probably so, Nebraska played in the NC after getting hammered by Colorado a few years back.

I can't hardly remember, but where did VT fall after the loss to Boise St.? That was my whole point, had they not lost to JMU they would have to be hovering around 3-4 in the BCS.

Heard this morning that some of the "experts" are saying that Auburn will play for the NC no matter what happens in the SECCG. Probably so, Nebraska played in the NC after getting hammered by Colorado a few years back.

They fell to about #13, IIRC.