Stripes: Purrfect Season Ends

southbound

Stripes has made his pick again this week and it is not good for the all mighty Richlands. I had no idea what color or mascot name Brookeville is so I had to ask my daddy. He informed me that he thought they were royal blue & yellow and their mascot name was Hornets. Well, I took off to the Wal-Mart to purchase some yellow & navy thread for Stripes to make his pick. After Stripes almost tore the Christmas Tree down last night , (I saw dad look at him and I know he wanted to kick him :mad:) I took him upstairs for the his pick. He rolled and played with the navy thread all night long, so that tells me that Brookeville will win this game 42-20:eek:. What a mess I had this morning! :mad: Stripes has been running under the tree and trying to climb it-I know he is going to knock it over one night. For Stripes' sake, I hope that I am home or he will have to answer to my daddy! :eek:

Stripes has made his pick again this week and it is not good for the all mighty Richlands. I had no idea what color or mascot name Brookeville is so I had to ask my daddy. He informed me that he thought they were royal blue & yellow and their mascot name was Hornets. Well, I took off to the Wal-Mart to purchase some yellow & navy thread for Stripes to make his pick. After Stripes almost tore the Christmas Tree down last night , (I saw dad look at him and I know he wanted to kick him :mad:) I took him upstairs for the his pick. He rolled and played with the navy thread all night long, so that tells me that Brookeville will win this game 42-20:eek:. What a mess I had this morning! :mad: Stripes has been running under the tree and trying to climb it-I know he is going to knock it over one night. For Stripes' sake, I hope that I am home or he will have to answer to my daddy! :eek:

I think BROOKVILLE's colors are maroon and yellow, not royal blue. Also, they are the Bees.

Sorry, but Stripes' pick was tainted.

How can I not be the smart one? Hmm? I make great grades, I took my SAT's, I listen to rap music, I'm a party animal, and women love me. Yes, I am smart. I can't help it that my family is doing well financially. Just the other day a classmate said "You got it made because you can count on you dad." Is that a bad thing? I think most of you would agree if you had a son like me you would be proud of him! I don't know who wins this Friday? All I know is my baby Bristol is still trying to get over her perfect season ending. Bristol Palin I hope you google yourself one day and find me talking about you on here. If you ever read this: send me a personal message! Don't forget girl, FALCONMAN LOVES YA BABY!!!:p

Ps: Southy if stripes needs a place to chill, the man cave over here is always open for business.

can you not see after all the posts that he is doing this on purpose? Southbound and Falconman are a little bit smarter than most think..

I agree dude! :D I can tell you this-my dad thinks I am smart. You should see my SAT'S. Like Falconman said our parents are very proud of us and we are them. Hey mom & dad, I will make you proud next year when I walk through that graduation line! Way to go Southy! I can't wait to hear that applause for me. :D

can you not see after all the posts that he is doing this on purpose? Southbound and Falconman are a little bit smarter than most think..

Most of us on here know exactly whats going on and just like to have a little fun with them also. That's why the LOL after almost all my post with them. I don't take them serious and I think there's more to em then meets the eye... errrr keyboard....lol

just playing the part people expect him to play. still pretty immature.

First of all, I don't appreciate the immature comment. If you could just hang out with me and Falconman one weekend, you would walk away impressed. We attend the best parties, drive the best cars, and have hot girls every weekend. When you get tired of your old boring life, send us a pm and we might take pity on you & let you hang with the rock stars for a couple of days. Hang in there buddy-there will be better days!

First of all, I don't appreciate the immature comment. If you could just hang out with me and Falconman one weekend, you would walk away impressed. We attend the best parties, drive the best cars, and have hot girls every weekend. When you get tired of your old boring life, send us a pm and we might take pity on you & let you hang with the rock stars for a couple of days. Hang in there buddy-there will be better days!

Rockstar??? Im more of a rockstar than you two. At least im in a band and know how to play music to try to become a rock star.

Who cares if you are in a band or play music. Southbound will be kissing your girl while you are playing music and trying to "act" like a rockstar. I am pretty sure that is what he meant. You play an instrument and well you know what will happen in the mean time.

Rockstar??? Im more of a rockstar than you two. At least im in a band and know how to play music to try to become a rock star.

First of all, you are not a rock star! When people sign on this board they want information-that is why they like chatting with me & Falconman. We give the people what they want-you might not like hearing it though. It is called the truth. Some people don't want to hear that the Falcons dominate their football teams. This is called denial (not the river in Egypt)! This is not the same Falcon team as of 10-15 years ago, our program has improved and people have a hard time admitting that. Richlands is the only team we have not caught but I guarantee you they are looking in their rear view mirror. Boys, we are almost there! :D

No...you don't say!

What's that? Santa isn't real either?!?!

Way to crash all my hopes and dreams.

No...you don't say!

Yeah, I figured it out a couple of years ago. I noticed daddy was never around when Santa came to our house. Dad had a real dark beard that year and I could see it under the fake white Santa beard. He saw that look in my eyes and winked at me-this is what he whispered to me " don't tell your little sister". All those years daddy was bringing me all those nice presents. Thanks Dad!

Bad news out of Abingdon tonight ...... Stripes got loose around 4:30 and some Bearcat cheerleaders in a 1994 Toyota Tercel lured him into their car. He was dropped off at the local Japenese Steakhouse with a ransom note demanding a rematch of the Cats / Foul-cons brainiac chess match. The teams could not be assembled in time to meet the 6 p.m. deadline.

Stripes ended up in the chow mein. RIP Stripes

Get off this board, you make all of us sick.

QUOTE=Falconman;237246]How can I not be the smart one? Hmm? I make great grades, I took my SAT's, I listen to rap music, I'm a party animal, and women love me. Yes, I am smart. I can't help it that my family is doing well financially. Just the other day a classmate said "You got it made because you can count on you dad." Is that a bad thing? I think most of you would agree if you had a son like me you would be proud of him! I don't know who wins this Friday? All I know is my baby Bristol is still trying to get over her perfect season ending. Bristol Palin I hope you google yourself one day and find me talking about you on here. If you ever read this: send me a personal message! Don't forget girl, FALCONMAN LOVES YA BABY!!!:p

Ps: Southy if stripes needs a place to chill, the man cave over here is always open for business.

No...you don't say!

Since i'm the bearer of bad news... you can mark off the easter bunny..AND the tooth fairy, it sucks but everyone has to find out someday..sorry :(

Bad news out of Abingdon tonight ...... Stripes got loose around 4:30 and some Bearcat cheerleaders in a 1994 Toyota Tercel lured him into their car. He was dropped off at the local Japenese Steakhouse with a ransom note demanding a rematch of the Cats / Foul-cons brainiac chess match. The teams could not be assembled in time to meet the 6 p.m. deadline.

Stripes ended up in the chow mein. RIP Stripes

Uncalled for! Stripes is fine, I left him laying on my floor this morning. This is nonsense and I don't appreciate you saying that he ended up at the Japanese Restaurant. Are you referring to that cat that is a mascot for Va High? These Va High people on here have always been jealous of the Falcons. You guys wish you were Falcons! Ha Ha :D

Falcon fans seem to be a bit Jealous! They have never been to a state semifinals or finals. Its ok guys, turn your xbox or playstation on and play your games all day in your little pink PJs, & leave the Big boy football to Richlands! Hey win or lose we have been here quite often girls, so bite it.

Richlands State Champs 1992 & 2006. Hell we cant even fit all the SW district, regional championships, & state Championships on one sweatshirt anymore.......