Score Updates - Saturday 12/4

BigBlueAlum

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cant get over this game. We could have easily scored 3 more TD's, if it weren't for dropped passes, penalties, and letting up at the end of the game.

I'm sure Brookville isn't that bad of a team...What happened?

I just cant get over this game. We could have easily scored 3 more TD's, if it weren't for dropped passes, penalties, and letting up at the end of the game.

Smash mouth football, depth and the best coaching staff in Virginia

Richlands may be better that everyone thought. The Blues manhandled the Bees.

announcers hinted that the field conditions held CW back. B.S.

EM wins

Good season Greenwave

Congrats to Richlands(you guys silenced alot of doubters) and Gate City

I hate to hear this. I was really hoping for all 3 SWVA teams to still be playing next week.

Still, very nice season Clintwood! Nothing to be ashamed of, sounds like you all played a really tough game.

Smash mouth football, depth and the best coaching staff in Virginia

I mean, I believe all of that. But I'm still just a little surprised that we were able to keep Brookville on their heels the entire game, like we did. I don't think anyone expected this outcome.

Clintwood, we are proud of you guys. No matter what happens. We are proud you could represent this area. Everybody was behind you, there is nothing to be ashamed of. GC and Richlands are playing for state titles next week, its a shame you guys couldn't have rode with us to Salem. But we are gonna bring one back, yeah were gonna bring one back for everyone to enjoy. Both of us.

Richlands may be better that everyone thought. The Blues manhandled the Bees.

I have to give credit to futbolking (non Richlands fan)....he has been saying Richlands was the real deal from the beginning.

I have to give credit to futbolking (non Richlands fan)....he has been saying Richlands was the real deal from the beginning.

No doubt. I think he even had to convince a few Richlands fans earlier in the season.

Richlands will play Poquoson in the AA Div 3 Final at Liberty University next Saturday at 12:00

Briar Woods and Harrisonburg will play in the AA Division 4 State Title at 4:30 next week at Liberty University.

Gretna and Gate City will play in Salem next week at 4:30 for the Group A Division 2 State Title at Salem Stadium

(great state)

Congrats to the Blues and GC ! Great to see 2 teams from SWVA playing for a state championship !

Congrats on a good season Clintwood, sorry about today but you still represented your school and community well,

proud of ya !

Go Big Blue.....yeaaaaa !!!!! I have the flu but man what a cure !!