Stripes makes a midnight pick!

southbound

Last night as I tried to doze off into my beauty sleep, I heard Stripes scratching & clawing at something under my tv. I got up and turned the light on and she was clawing at a Pocahontas dvd. This gave me the clue I needed-Stripes was making his pick for the week. He thinks Pocahontas will beat Richlands for the state championship and the score will be 42-21. I have no idea what their mascot is or what colors they are, so I went to dad for help. He told me their colors are black & orange and they are called Indians. I hate all the Richlands people will waste their time driving up to this game because Stripes is predicting a blow out. Sorry Guys! :eek:

Last night as I tried to doze off into my beauty sleep, I heard Stripes scratching & clawing at something under my tv. I got up and turned the light on and she was clawing at a Pocahontas dvd. This gave me the clue I needed-Stripes was making his pick for the week. He thinks Pocahontas will beat Richlands for the state championship and the score will be 42-21. I have no idea what their mascot is or what colors they are, so I went to dad for help. He told me their colors are black & orange and they are called Indians. I hate all the Richlands people will waste their time driving up to this game because Stripes is predicting a blow out. Sorry Guys! :eek:

Congratulations Richlands !!! 2010 AA State Champions

Thank you Falconman! I am 100% guy unlike some of you he/she's that respond on here. You guys that are picking Richlands to win better be careful. That is why they play the game-remember the Falcons gave Richlands all they wanted back in week 4. I am wondering how the Falcons might have done against this lower division of opponents. From looking at scores we would have beaten Martinsville & Brookeville. Cave Springs would have been a good game for us. What do you guys think?

Thank you Falconman! I am 100% guy unlike some of you he/she's that respond on here. You guys that are picking Richlands to win better be careful. That is why they play the game-remember the Falcons gave Richlands all they wanted back in week 4. I am wondering how the Falcons might have done against this lower division of opponents. From looking at scores we would have beaten Martinsville & Brookeville. Cave Springs would have been a good game for us. What do you guys think?

Abingdon would get beat by the above teams BAD!!!!

Stripes is a Tomcat! The other day I took him outside and he raised his leg to pee on a bush out back. I wouldn't really sure until then.

You can sure tell what they are when they raise there legs! Our old kat Allie oop raises both of his legs to pee.

Edited by land_rider

No offence. You guys had a good year. Suprised alot of people, including me. But to say that you could hang with Cave and Brookville is a little out there. Martinsville, maybe. But Cave and Brookville would be 4+ TD deficits at least.

No offence. You guys had a good year. Suprised alot of people, including me. But to say that you could hang with Cave and Brookville is a little out there. Martinsville, maybe. But Cave and Brookville would be 4+ TD deficits at least.

I was just looking at scores on those games. I will tell you this and everyone knows it, we gave you guys a good hard fought game. Looking at the game this week, I hope you guys win but Stripes thinks it will be very difficult. I will tell you this from what I have seen this year the Falcons will be hard to handle in the future. You guys like to say "The Storm is Coming", well I will say this "The Falcons are Coming" be on the lookout. :D