Why does it seem impossible to get Richlands and Bluefield to play?

Lance

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Administrators, we have crossed into the realm of insanity. Don't you gentlemen need to start clamping down on this.

I know who he is, not an unexpected reply from him...

Bluefield has weaknesses. Ravenswood exploited them and Richlands is twice the team Ravenswood is.

The only weakness Bluefield showed in the Ravenswood game was offensive play calling...you don't try to pass the ball on EVERY play in a 30mph wind with a QB that has a weak arm...

Now that's funny. Expecting all the conversation to be realistic on a message board!

roflmao

The only reality I've been exposed to by the current crop of Richlands fans is that your coach is one victory removed from being spoken of as the Marv Levy of high school football. That fact is undisputed.

The only reality I've been exposed to by the current crop of Richlands fans is that your coach is one victory removed from being spoken of as the Marv Levy of high school football. That fact is undisputed.

Marv Levi never won a championship.....coach Mance has and I'm extremely proud to have him and the other coaches here at Richlands and hope we have them for many years !

I know some will say it does no good to go to the championship game if you don't win, well in my opinion, that's what fans say when their team never gets to play in a championship game !

I'll take our coach getting us there and having a chance then sitting home and wishing your team had a chance !

no didnt see the article...Todd is a life long friend of mine though.

I am very aware of Belfry...been there, have friends from there...known about them for years...good program but I dont think they could have within 30 of Richlands...might be wrong. The others are just not in the same league at all though, and they would be better off playing Lebanon....the point would be to increase the talent you are playing against, not to just play a AA instead of an A school.

Belfrey is a very talented team, they have alot of similarities to Richlands. They recruit players from Williamson, Matewan, and other parts of Pike County and Kentucky. They've won a few State Championships as well. Their facilities are some of the best around, A very nice Stadium and weight program. Im not saying they would beat Richlands, but I think they would be closer than 30 points.

Belfrey is a very talented team, they have alot of similarities to Richlands. They recruit players from Williamson, Matewan, and other parts of Pike County and Kentucky. They've won a few State Championships as well. Their facilities are some of the best around, A very nice Stadium and weight program. Im not saying they would beat Richlands, but I think they would be closer than 30 points.

I don't.

KY football, even Belfry...is NOT VA football...I'm pretty straight up with what I say and I honestly think Richlands would win by at least 30 if they played...they would pound Belfry into the turf...sorry.

I don't.

KY football, even Belfry...is NOT VA football...I'm pretty straight up with what I say and I honestly think Richlands would win by at least 30 if they played...they would pound Belfry into the turf...sorry.

idk if it would get that bad..Belfry is a stout program, but they aren't quite Richlands status. 15-20 point win sounds about right.

If Richlands wants a KY team then schedule Bell County.

Bell County will have a different coach next year. Coach Hilton is the new coach at Pikeville College. I hope he does some recruiting in this area because there are some good players that deserve a chance.

Bell County will have a different coach next year. Coach Hilton is the new coach at Pikeville College. I hope he does some recruiting in this area because there are some good players that deserve a chance.

I hope so too. I hope Bell can find a coach that is just as good as Hilton has been for them. He lacked I think just one win from being the all time winningest coach in KY HS Football History.