Everyone keep Lance in your thoughts today...

GMan

thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers...very much appreciated...i'm ok, didn't see this until just now, have not been online or i would have said thanks earlier.

everything went well and I walked out of the place on my own two feet, no wheelchair rides for me...the good folks at Holston Valley Medical Center in Kingsport were very good to me, can't give them enough praise.

I waited until after football season and the all star game to get this done, but it kinda cut me short and close to Christmas...but, that's fine...just glad it's over with and I'm alive...I don't like hospitals and I don't even like to take Tylenol. When they did my knee last time I didn't do so well waking up...that's what I was mostly worried about...figured if anything would get me, it would be that...but, it went much better this time. I also gave my gut the new name "FrankenBelly" lol...got some cool scars.

Anyway...I will be fine...thanks for everything guys.

thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers...very much appreciated...i'm ok, didn't see this until just now, have not been online or i would have said thanks earlier.

everything went well and I walked out of the place on my own two feet, no wheelchair rides for me...the good folks at Holston Valley Medical Center in Kingsport were very good to me, can't give them enough praise.

I waited until after football season and the all star game to get this done, but it kinda cut me short and close to Christmas...but, that's fine...just glad it's over with and I'm alive...I don't like hospitals and I don't even like to take Tylenol. When they did my knee last time I didn't do so well waking up...that's what I was mostly worried about...figured if anything would get me, it would be that...but, it went much better this time. I also gave my gut the new name "FrankenBelly" lol...got some cool scars.

Glad to hear everything went well... Merry Christmas!

Fantastic news, and another Christmas blessing. Heal well and be blessed!