next year

#1BLUESFAN

i know the blues had a few starters that were 10th and 11th graders but how do you think we will do next year.....season not even been over a month and im ready for 2011 .........

The guys are already lifting and getting ready for next season. In my opinon this team will find itself being in the state championship disscussion before the end of next season.

The guys are already lifting and getting ready for next season. In my opinon this team will find itself being in the state championship disscussion before the end of next season.

they usually are in that discussion before the season even gets started...reload and give it another shot.

look for the O line and running game to be better if 44 can stay healthy .cant replace Will Lowe but D line and backers will be solid.I tkink the big ? is the passing game on both sides of the ball.All new recievers and DB's

I think the McGlothin kid could play a big roll next year. When he played receiver during the JV games he looked awesome. If "Big Mac" gets mean he could be a hand full.

If they apply the work and desire to the path set before them it going to be fun to see who steps up. There is some exceptional talent waiting it's turn. It wasn't hard to see what the weight room did this year, it can make the difference next year.

True Blue fans will always want to talk about the Blues. If memory serves me right, Falconman and Southbound are always talking about those birds, so if you two don't want to read about Richlands, then don't, but as for all us Blues fans, we will keep talking.

I think the Blues have a lot of talent coming back and will reload and have no problem being in post season. Its not about just a few, its a winning program, and it will just keep growing, unlike some other schools in the area.

So I for one look forward to the new talent we will see filling the vacant spots on the team.

Better than losing the district and getting stomped in the playoffs.

It's also better then losing in the district and not making the playoffs !

We may have lost some playoff games, but we have also won our share and I'll take getting there and having a chance over not getting there and sitting at home watching somebody else play in the playoffs !

It's also better then losing in the district and not making the playoffs !

We may have lost some playoff games, but we have also won our share and I'll take getting there and having a chance over not getting there and sitting at home watching somebody else play in the playoffs !

Very true. I was just referring to Abingdon, since I'm pretty sure that is where adsi97 is from.

Very true. I was just referring to Abingdon, since I'm pretty sure that is where adsi97 is from.

I know, it wasn't directed at you. I just was using your quote. I guess I should have made myself a little more clear.

I thought I would be off here until next year but my football fever is always there as well, just can't help but be curious whats everybody talking about. I think we will be pretty good offensively next year and if we can fill the voids of the recievers well, we could be really good on that side of the ball. Great QB , RB and line so find a couple of gems at making catches and we have a good offense. Don't know much about our depth though. The defense will be a challenge. I'd say we will put out a pretty good one though. I love it when people act like going to the playoffs is a bad year. I have been around long enough to know that anytime you make the playoffs then good season and anything further is just gravy. One thing about our team last year is that the entire team got plenty of playing time and there is a lot of guys who have seen lots of time and that will help a lot this coming year. I hope you guys have a good year and see you next season.

It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. It is better to play in the State Championship game and loose than never to play in the State Championship game at all.

I hope all you "A"-bird fans understand that all the trash talk just shows your hope of being where the Blues have been. When you have accomplished that, then you can come back and look down your "beaks" at the Blues, but until that time, just keep wishing.:D