Falcon Schedule

southbound

Can someone please post the Falcon football schedule for next year? I know this we picked up Chilhowie, Lebanon, and Happy Valley. We dropped Grundy, Graham, and John Burton. Personally, I am glad we play Lebanon again, dad said we had a great rivalry with them through the 80's and 90's. Chilhowie will be a good game for us and I don't know anything about Happy Valley. When I first heard the schedule I thought we were playing Powell Valley-I am a little disappointed about this game. I think we have a chance to win all three of these games next year. Someone step up and post the Falcon schedule. :D

Can someone please post the Falcon football schedule for next year? I know this we picked up Chilhowie, Lebanon, and Happy Valley. We dropped Grundy, Graham, and John Burton. Personally, I am glad we play Lebanon again, dad said we had a great rivalry with them through the 80's and 90's. Chilhowie will be a good game for us and I don't know anything about Happy Valley. When I first heard the schedule I thought we were playing Powell Valley-I am a little disappointed about this game. I think we have a chance to win all three of these games next year. Someone step up and post the Falcon schedule. :D

Most schedule's are not even out yet, I just came across Tazewell's in the Clinch Valley Newspaper this week were they were talking about Tazewell and Richlands playing each other the last week of the season...

Probably playing Harrisonburg,Powhatan, and Christiansburg. Oh wait that'll be later in the year.:D

Abingdon's 2011 schedule...

8-26 Twin Valley H

9-2 Ervinton H

9-9 John Battle H

9-16 Northwood H

9-23 Patrick Henry H

9-30 Holston H

10-7 OPEN

10-14 Carroll Co. H

10-21 Richlands H

10-28 Tazewell H

11-4 Marion H

All games will be played at Falcon Stadium so all opponents will get to experience the Falconawesome entrance...

8-26 Twin Valley H

9-2 Ervinton H

9-9 John Battle H

9-16 Northwood H

9-23 Patrick Henry H

9-30 Holston H

10-7 OPEN

10-14 Carroll Co. H

10-21 Richlands H

10-28 Tazewell H

11-4 Marion H

All games will be played at Falcon Stadium so all opponents will get to experience the Falconawesome entrance...

I just pray that the Falcons don't all contract diabetes from the sugar in those OOC cupcakes...

8-26 Twin Valley H

9-2 Ervinton H

9-9 John Battle H

9-16 Northwood H

9-23 Patrick Henry H

9-30 Holston H

10-7 OPEN

10-14 Carroll Co. H

10-21 Richlands H

10-28 Tazewell H

11-4 Marion H

I don't know if anyone will be able to come up away with a victory at falcon stadium! thats a crazy home field advantage! you can just feel the passion and the legacy of falcon football as soon as you set foot in the stadium, whoever has to travel there has got to be prepared to leave it all on the field.

Wow, you guys should quite your day job of mowing and snow removal and go into to comedy! Not! :mad: You bunch of losers!:mad:

Do you work the drive thru at McDonald`s or at the counter?? I bet you have to be told by your manager to wear your visor the right way. How does it feel to wear a hat with a M on it?

Do you work the drive thru at McDonald`s or at the counter?? I bet you have to be told by your manager to wear your visor the right way. How does it feel to wear a hat with a M on it?

I'm glad we don't own the Mickey D's in Abingdon, I'd hate having to listen to all of them complain all the time...

News from Falconland: Someone said at school we have a lot of kids in the weight room lifting for football. I think we could be a major factor in the swd next year. Are we getting a new coach? My dad said he heard Coach Bowles might retire and we might get a coach from Hidden Valley.

News from Falconland: Someone said at school we have a lot of kids in the weight room lifting for football. I think we could be a major factor in the swd next year. Are we getting a new coach? My dad said he heard Coach Bowles might retire and we might get a coach from Hidden Valley.

I sure hope your best athletes are in the weight room and not on the basketball court considering the 30 point beat down you took from single A Gate City this past week!

Is he going to retire or is he being ran off because there is a difference in the two.

Did we drop to Single A over Christmas? Geez....

Our only single A school we played in the early 80's was Clintwood. State A Champs!

Yeah, back in the day when there were actually AA schools to play.

Those were the days.