Bring on Region III

hammerhead

Come get your butt kicking on Friday from the Lady blues!!!!

Please, please do your homework on your opponent before you start yapping. Girls basketball is a completely different game once you leave this area.

Confidence is great, but should be measured with a dose of reality, lest you start to sound like our friends from A-Town Southbound and Falconman.

Hammerhead do us all a favor take that hammer and knock your ass out with it. We all know who you are and we find it very comical that you are posting these ridiculous comments to get a rouse out of everyone. Not one person got on the forum about them winning and congratulated them anyways so everyone go ahead and fall for this loosers tasteless tatics and state how the girls don't have a chance in hell of winning this weekend. The girls and true fans of the Lady Blues are aware of the competition they will be facing. This will not stop them from playing their hearts out just as they did against Patrick County. So this being said, girls congrats on winning the first ever regional championship in the history of Richlands. WE are proud of you guys!!!

Hammerhead do us all a favor take that hammer and knock your ass out with it. We all know who you are and we find it very comical that you are posting these ridiculous comments to get a rouse out of everyone. Not one person got on the forum about them winning and congratulated them anyways so everyone go ahead and fall for this loosers tasteless tatics and state how the girls don't have a chance in hell of winning this weekend. The girls and true fans of the Lady Blues are aware of the competition they will be facing. This will not stop them from playing their hearts out just as they did against Patrick County. So this being said, girls congrats on winning the first ever regional championship in the history of Richlands. WE are proud of you guys!!!

No negatives from me. Richlands won the games they had to in order to get this far. Some may question their record, some will question their sportsmanship, but I won't question how they got to the quarterfinals.

I just pointed out the fact that the talent level has just shot up dramatically. The Mickens girl from R.E. Lee is D-1 talent and they play a different brand of basketball in the rest of the state.

Don't let their record speak they had large leads in every district game just pulled the starters to soon from what I seen all yr. These girls can ball anyone else playing this weekend from the swd nope.

Agreed. Lady Blues are rolling. Plus they are taking on a team that finished 2nd in their region and the Lady Blues won theirs!!!

Yeah, the weakest region by far in the state....No offense, but Richlands would get rolled by the Division 2 teams at the state level....Region IV is just way behind the curve when it comes to basketball.

Please, please do your homework on your opponent before you start yapping. Girls basketball is a completely different game once you leave this area.

Confidence is great, but should be measured with a dose of reality, lest you start to sound like our friends from A-Town Southbound and Falconman.

Confidence can get you far, but only if you have the talent to back it up. I really don't see this game being close.

Confidence can get you far, but only if you have the talent to back it up. I really don't see this game being close.

We will see if the 222 mile bus ride is an equalizer. If it was me, I would come up on Fri. night to offset that.

Thought some of you might like a look a RE Lee's roster

3 Carter Thompson G Jr 5'4"

4 Jasmine Johnson G Fr 5'6"

10 Lindsey Cox G So 5'4"

12 Keoshia Crawford G Sr 5'7"

20 Jamila Thomas G Jr 5'10"

23 Kemani Crawford F/G Jr 5'10"

24 Chanel Maddox F Jr 5'10"

32 Angela Mickens G Jr 5'7"

34 Amy Connor F So 5'10"

40 Daquaa Scott F Sr 5'10"

42 Clarissa Swanerbury F Jr 5'8"

Mickens is Region III POY, Scott is 1st Team All Region.

I thought folks would like some info on Lee's star Guard Angela Mickens.

http://www.thesabre.com/message_board/womens_basketball/2011/February/18/25874.php

Daquaa Scott has signed a Track LOI with JMU.

You know the saying "the state stops at Roanoke"?

For AA basketball west of Blacksburg, this is true. It's a whole other world...

+100 Just go to the state tournament one time and you'll be convinced.

I already called that...but you would be going out on a limb...it'll be more like 40+

I will just say that I hope Richlands makes it competitive, but if they lose their composure and start yapping and arguing calls, it could get ugly.