Top teams next year?

HURleyftbll343

Hurley should make another state title run, anyone else going to be solid?

Div 1

LPD - Burton(alittle stronger than last season) and Clintwood(alittle weaker than last season) will again Probably be the 2 best Div 1 teams in the region not that the reagion matters that much anymore with the new playoff format

CMD - N/A

CD - I hear RC has a good team comming up and Castlewool MAY be on an uptick expecaly if they pick up alot of ST Pauls Players

BDD - I think Haysi will again be the top Div 1 team in that district(I thought Hurley was going to be hit hard with graduation this season)

Div 2

LPD - ??? with the School consoladation I cant say.....at one time the Appy/PV combo would be scary (not so much anymore but I am sure it will help)......Wise would have been tough this season anyway if the Pound atholets go there and not Clintwood or Burton wise will be tough

CMD - GC.....Leb....Everyone else (Under the new format anyone that can rack up 3 wins in a season will probably make the playoffs so it would not suprise me if the whole district is in the playoffs this season)

CD - Coeburn should be the best team in the district

BD - Can Grundy knock off Honaker?.....I do not think so but both will be playoff teams

The biggest of the three will be around 750 students, still Single A.

Twin Springs is pretty pathetic. Of course their fans always say "he is just here to get an education", its just a coincidence that they are very good basketball players

The biggest of the three will be around 750 students, still Single A.

Twin Springs is pretty pathetic. Of course their fans always say "he is just here to get an education", its just a coincidence that they are very good basketball players

..because the rest of the world can't wait to get to Nickelsville and learn a little somethin..

I know most of you are from far southwest but the Bobcats of Radford will be pretty darn good again

Nobody doubts that.

Region C Division 2 is the basketball standard in Group A right now. 4 straight.

Hurley has to be a favorite....

I heard that St. Paul's good guards one was going to Lebanon and the other was going to Twin Springs. To go along with a 6'4 and a 6'8 transfer. IF that happens man look out. Or if those kids find a way to be Saintwood and Castlepaul and go together that AAU team they had together this spring was tough........