Dear Parents: You Suck

:mad:Well, this week is my final week at Abingdon High School very sad. I've loved every minute of it. I'm gonna miss the "Falcon Awesome" chant in basketball while we painted our chests, miss the band representing everytime you hit a drum or blew a trumpet (I hate I wont get to enjoy the new band hall), miss the FREAKING ENTRANCE BABY, I still get chills imagining the mighty Falcons walking through the stands, it is the MOST ELECTRIFYING ENTRANCE IN SWVA FOOTBALL BAR NONE!!!! You say how can this week get any worse and more depressing? Well, to start of with I got a sunburn at the lake Sunday, I think I bombed an A.P. Test, and my parents dropped a bomb on me that they want me to go to Highlands Community College for 2 years!!! 2 reasons why money and freaking money!@!!!!! They've got me on a plan, you see my Mom (whore) had me do all these community service hours for scholarship throughout my high school career. I can go to Highlands (Hell) for free. Well, who wants to go to hell? Not me!! Reason number 3, they think I need to grow up? Grow up really? I feel that I've showed my maturity by doing some community service hours and getting a job - thanks DAD (S.O.B.) we had a deal.

I truly can't believe I've been accepted to several schools and I'm landing at Harvard on Exit 14! Wow, thanks:mad:

:mad:Well, this week is my final week at Abingdon High School very sad. I've loved every minute of it. I'm gonna miss the "Falcon Awesome" chant in basketball while we painted our chests, miss the band representing everytime you hit a drum or blew a trumpet (I hate I wont get to enjoy the new band hall), miss the FREAKING ENTRANCE BABY, I still get chills imagining the mighty Falcons walking through the stands, it is the MOST ELECTRIFYING ENTRANCE IN SWVA FOOTBALL BAR NONE!!!! You say how can this week get any worse and more depressing? Well, to start of with I got a sunburn at the lake Sunday, I think I bombed an A.P. Test, and my parents dropped a bomb on me that they want me to go to Highlands Community College for 2 years!!! 2 reasons why money and freaking money!@!!!!! They've got me on a plan, you see my Mom (whore) had me do all these community service hours for scholarship throughout my high school career. I can go to Highlands (Hell) for free. Well, who wants to go to hell? Not me!! Reason number 3, they think I need to grow up? Grow up really? I feel that I've showed my maturity by doing some community service hours and getting a job - thanks DAD (S.O.B.) we had a deal.

I truly can't believe I've been accepted to several schools and I'm landing at Harvard on Exit 14! Wow, thanks:mad:

Didn't we have this thread already?

And a half-hearted congratulations on limping through high school.

Don't get me started on you Pal! Not in the mood you water buffalo. I didn't limp through anything pal

ROFL.

I'm sticking to limped through. I thought you were at least Virginia Intermont material. I'm not terribly surprised, though. You obviously don't know what the words "whore" and "maturity" mean. Perhaps you can learn that over at the 13th grade at Highlands.

Be glad that you're not my kid. You'd be completely on your own. After I thrashed your sorry butt for disrespecting you mother, of course.

so what kind of car did they buy you? And whats to become of Stripes if you leave? I think this is clearly a way for them to keep you at home for 2 more years so they can get more free labor out of you like lawn mowing and so on.

ROFL.

I'm sticking to limped through. I thought you were at least Virginia Intermont material. I'm not terribly surprised, though. You obviously don't know what the words "whore" and "maturity" mean. Perhaps you can learn that over at the 13th grade at Highlands.

Some people go to Highlands and turn out okay. I've known of 4.

This is disgusting even for you Falcon, hopefully your parents will see the things you say about them on here and react accordingly, as always suspected you are nothing more than some little crybaby from Abingdon that has obviously had EVERYTHING handed to you and appreciates NOTHING. You should be ashamed to talk about your parents this way, but I'm sure there is no shame to be had in you.

If you are as smart and doing as great in school as you say you are wouldn't any school you go to be free or atleast partly paid for?

ROFL.

I don't appreciate that very much (the VI comment). I'm a senior there in the art and education programs. VI has a great reputation as a teacher education school and graduates from there come highly recommended for teaching jobs. Not to mention we're nationally ranked in our equine program. It might seem easy to get in at VI, but you have to remember that MANY of the students (almost everyone I know) transferred in from a community college and Virginia's governor signed a bill a while back guaranteeing admission for transfer students. Most of the freshmen at VI that didn't transfer got in on scholarships like for sports. Also, I went to VHCC for two years before I transferred to VI. It's not that bad, but it is like the 13th grade, lol.

Guest The Variable
I think I bombed an A.P. Test

Somehow this little tidbit was completely unsuprising. However, I wouldnt leave it up to chance, blue-falcon...you DEFINITELY bombed it.

I think the whore and the SOB are right...you need to grow up.

With hindsight being 20-20, the only words of wisdom I can muster up for them is...they should have used birth control....

And as for you, well, the world needs ditch-diggers, too...

smails1156954312.jpg

Guys...

After taking some "me" time. I'm pretty sure we're getting trolled right now.

Thank you. I make this point every time these knuckleheads post, but it always gets dismissed. There is NO way these guys (Falconman and Southbound) are for real.

I don't appreciate that very much (the VI comment). I'm a senior there in the art and education programs. VI has a great reputation as a teacher education school and graduates from there come highly recommended for teaching jobs. Not to mention we're nationally ranked in our equine program. It might seem easy to get in at VI, but you have to remember that MANY of the students (almost everyone I know) transferred in from a community college and Virginia's governor signed a bill a while back guaranteeing admission for transfer students. Most of the freshmen at VI that didn't transfer got in on scholarships like for sports. Also, I went to VHCC for two years before I transferred to VI. It's not that bad, but it is like the 13th grade, lol.

I meant absolutely no disrespect to VI. Where I was going with that comment was "I thought you could at least do better than the #2 school in Abingdon (Highlands)." Honestly, I apologize. I have a few acquaintances at VI myself, and they were pretty good cookies.

And like I said with Deuces, my comment about Highlands is an indictment of the state of community colleges in general. They're not nearly challenging enough, and don't foster a sense of academic achievement. They more often than not foster a sense of "I can do this without trying", and that's never good.

Edited by UVAObserver

Thank you. I make this point every time these knuckleheads post, but it always gets dismissed. There is NO way these guys (Falconman and Southbound) are for real.

GMan did say that the IP addresses matched Washington County Public Schools.

I just have fun trolling the trolls.

This is a fair point, and I meant no disrespect for anyone going or who has went to Highlands.

Community colleges in general, though, are as easy or perhaps easier than high school.

I should have elaborated. I've known hundreds who have gone there, lol.

GMan did say that the IP addresses matched Washington County Public Schools.

I just have fun trolling the trolls.

You can troll from anywhere broseph.

Simply posting a thread that will have members getting furious and debating something can sometimes be nothing more than a troll. I believe that's what we have here.

You can troll from anywhere broseph.

Simply posting a thread that will have members getting furious and debating something can sometimes be nothing more than a troll. I believe that's what we have here.

Oh, I know. I was just responding that they do appear more legitimate than what people first claimed.

My second point stands: I just enjoy winding up the monkey so it'll beat its drum.