Tazewell vs Chilhowie

SWVAFB

Any thoughts on this one. Chilhowie is rebuilding, and Tazewell

appears to be improved.............

appears to be improved? They had -3 yards total offense in the first scrimmage? Chillhowie has the TD machine.

Ugly. Fast.

appears to be improved? They had -3 yards total offense in the first scrimmage? Chillhowie has the TD machine.

Ugly. Fast.

Agree 100%.... Johnson will run wild...is this a scrimmage we're talking about? If so, Tazewell may hold their own after Johnson has been taken out....

Ugly. Fast.

I do not know much about Tazewell other than seeing these stats. I do believe Chilhowie will struggle some this season unless their offensive line improves. Brett and Conley are both great backs but you can only do so much if your O line doesn`t get a push.

Ugly. Fast.

I could be completely wrong but I beleive this will be much more fair matched. They saw what needed to be worked on last week and will be up against a more equal team so it should be something decent.

Ugly. Fast.

"Ugly fast"? To make that kind of assumption based on how Taz did against a team who has 3 prior scrimmages under their belt is absurd. Everybody knows a back is only as good as his line and Chilhowie doesn't have anyone returning on their line from last year. No way of determining how this one will end up.

"Ugly fast"? To make that kind of assumption based on how Taz did against a team who has 3 prior scrimmages under their belt is absurd. Everybody knows a back is only as good as his line and Chilhowie doesn't have anyone returning on their line from last year. No way of determining how this one will end up.

first stringers vs first stringers i think the Johnson kid is the difference and i think with any blocking he would roll tazewell.

first stringers vs first stringers i think the Johnson kid is the difference and i think with any blocking he would roll tazewell.

Well I guess we will find out Friday, if like last year the starters played the first half and some of the 3rd quarter before turning it over to the 2nd stringers!!! So time will tell...

At least we will get to see the new scoreboard in action this Friday night!

Is it one of those fancy new ones that automatically runs 3 or 4 seconds off after the Ref blows the ball dead when the home team has the lead??? LOL

I had a gentleman who ran the clock at Tazewell many moons ago (RIP WW) tell me, straight-faced, "if he's a lyin', he's a dyin'", that he intentionally ran time off the clock on more than one occassion...and I believe every word he said, even saw him do it a few times....

Careful now. I appreciate the good faith but our line ..is umm.. well...

And I'm not even sure we have a quarterback picked out yet. This game will likely figure that out for us.

Is it one of those fancy new ones that automatically runs 3 or 4 seconds off after the Ref blows the ball dead when the home team has the lead??? LOL

I had a gentleman who ran the clock at Tazewell many moons ago (RIP WW) tell me, straight-faced, "if he's a lyin', he's a dyin'", that he intentionally ran time off the clock on more than one occassion...and I believe every word he said, even saw him do it a few times....

Haha, that's between you and him... lol I will go by and take a pic of the score board after my son's football practice and post it on here!

Speaking of Shaq, I onder if Tate will use him any on offense like Shaq ran last year?

He seems to be a very good player; big, quick and agressive. I dont see how you dont put a kid like that on the Oline and pull him all the time; Trap, Crossbuck and Bucksweep all behind him. JMO

Spent some time yesterday wiring it up.

Shaq wont be running the ball any. He's playing OT/DT.

That's good, he needs to be on the both sides of the line... He was beasting it up yesterday in practice... Can't wait for tomorrow night!