Stray Cats

southbound

Virginia High wins this game, may not be a big score but Wheeler has them ready.

What are you a player? I can tell you this our guys are ready too. Remember we are at home and have a huge homefield advantage. I think it is one of the better football atmospheres in southwest va. You guys will become believers after Friday night. This is my senior year and it is special to me. We will not lose a home game this year! :D

What are you a player? I can tell you this our guys are ready too. Remember we are at home and have a huge homefield advantage. I think it is one of the better football atmospheres in southwest va. You guys will become believers after Friday night. This is my senior year and it is special to me. We will not lose a home game this year! :D

that must mean all your games this year are away games so you wont lose a home game then. lol

Greatest team,best atmosphere,best intro,best dance team,best band,best in everything except playin ball and keepin your mouth shout ..if abingdon talked less.and played more you might get respect..as far as slappin us around..i seem to recall when we play abingdon at abingdon we play the whole officiating squad as well..your mommy and daddys hate to see their lil falcons lose..boooo hoo falcon meat still tastes good after a nice win..

I know I shouldn't, but I can't resist. His accepting of the reality of where he is going to school is the first inkling we have that Falconman just might be growing up.

Who knows, maybe some day he will be able to look at his favorite team objectively.

Slacker, seems to me that you are an arogant arse and nobody likes you? Fact is, I do look at the Falcons with eyes of love, but doesn't every mother do that to their child? Yes, they do (unless their name is slacker:))!

Guest The Variable
Slacker, seems to me that you are an arogant arse and nobody likes you? Fact is, I do look at the Falcons with eyes of love, but doesn't every mother do that to their child? Yes, they do (unless their name is slacker:))!

I could probably describe you as a mother.

In all the games I've ever been to in Abingdon, win or lose, I sure didn't see any homefield advantage. A few years ago on a sloppy friday night we recovered two onside kicks that the falcons were afraid to get near the ball.

We may lose against them down there this year but it sure wont be because of the "home field advantage"

Well I guess the home field wasn't all that.

Where are the 2 most loyal Falcons on here? Come on, was it the officiating?

I mean you have THE home field advantage, the best stadium entrance and all the $$$$$$$$$$$ in A town, excuse me Camelot. What happened? BAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go VHS !!!!

Where are the 2 most loyal Falcons on here? Come on, was it the officiating?

I mean you have THE home field advantage, the best stadium entrance and all the $$$$$$$$$$$ in A town, excuse me Camelot. What happened? BAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go VHS !!!!

they will not post on here about this game to embarassed about the little falcons. they let their alligator mouths overload their falcon butts this time

Yes, a mother loves her child, but eventually she recognizes that he isn't going to be elected President or win the Nobel prize.

As for being an arrogant a&%, arrogance is not a problem for me. I know my limits. My friends do not think I am an a#$. I just have the unfortunate habit of speaking truth to those who don't want to hear it.