Updates...please post here!!!

GMan

Richlands wins 31-13

Well kiss my hairy butt...I originally had 44 total points in the Pick'em and changed it to 34...always go with your first instinct...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I was told he was taken off in the meat wagon!

LT on WRIC interviewed coach Mance at halftime, and coach Mance said Johnson had a bruised knee and could play in the second half if needed. Don't know anything about him going to the hospital, but I guess they could have re-evaluated his injury after coach Mance went into the locker room.

timesland roanoke.com sports

Alleghany 48, Covington 0;

Giles 10, Blacksburg 0;

Lord Botetourt 45, James River 7.

Great State

Don't know if final or not...that was all that was listed on Great State site

Forgot to mention...Bluefield STILL has their starters in...

Yeah.....classy.

Not that it matters...but Graham DID recover that fumble in the endzone and the ref signaled touchdown for Bluefield....unbelievable.....not that it matters, but I was looking right at it....

Bluefield clearly had the better team...but come on....the official on the other side of the field called it a TD...the one looking right at it just scratched his rear end and went with the call.....At least coach Williams was right in his ear after that.... Couple of personal fouls called on clean hits too...Williams was right in the ref's ear sticking up for his players.

Graham is young, they played hard....that was good to see. I think they'll continue to improve the rest of the way....

Edited by futbolking

Just a note on Pulaski - Radford game...

timesland roanoke.com sports

Pulaski County scored to make it 13-12, went for two, but failed. Radford then hangs on for a 13-12 win.

Great State

Awesome....good for Radford....that's 2 years in a row...Pulaski has 4 times the enrollment of Radford....frickin A!

We did better than last year! hahaha...good job Richlands. Hell of a team once again.

Good job to you guys as well. I fully expect you guys to be playing on the second Saturday in December. I dont know of many defenses that will be able to stop your run game.

Good job to you guys as well. I fully expect you guys to be playing on the second Saturday in December. I dont know of many defenses that will be able to stop your run game.

I expect both of us to go up there together. and both of us to come back with some hardware.

That early, huh?

i left atleast midway through third and bluefield had already subs in..only way graham could move ball...game could and should have been worse than was...not impressed with either team actually

i left atleast midway through third and bluefield had already subs in..only way graham could move ball...game could and should have been worse than was...not impressed with either team actually

Edwards and Leggett played until 4:30 left in the game...

looked like defensive and offensive lines all went out...early....i think princeton beats bluefield next week and graham beat tazewell...some how

I wouldn't be too sure....GW is a powerhouse this year...Should be a tough matchup for Graham....Chilhowie beat Marion tonight.