graham fans

CPF

The graham fans who went down and heckled the staff, and those who are on here being negative, do us a favor and go cheer for beaver. We don't need you. This staff is working their butts off, and they don't deserve the treatment they are getting. Some of you geniuses have no idea of what has went on in the last week or so and all you want to do is judge. But you guys will be the first to jump on the bandwagon when they start winning. You people are the embarassment.

The graham fans who went down and heckled the staff, and those who are on here being negative, do us a favor and go cheer for beaver. We don't need you. This staff is working their butts off, and they don't deserve the treatment they are getting. Some of you geniuses have no idea of what has went on in the last week or so and all you want to do is judge. But you guys will be the first to jump on the bandwagon when they start winning. You people are the embarassment.

You are absolutely correct! It was a disgrace hearing the rude comments from the hecklers. There were a few comments asking where Doug Marrs is, he is where you need to be - AWAY FROM GRAHAM FOOTBALL!

Those boys can hear what is said on the sidelines and they certainly do not appreciate what is being said gentleman. For the two of you that have boys on the team and were heckling, you especially need to be ashamed of yourselves. How about instead of eating Coach Williams up to his face, you tell him your thoughts to his face instead of talking when you think he can't hear you. Stay off his sidelines and out of his field house, TC!

By the way TC, I recall at the middle school meeting, your big speech on parents acting up in the stands will be removed! Well, that goes for you too big boy! You are a coach and you should show respect when no one else does.

You are absolutely correct! It was a disgrace hearing the rude comments from the hecklers. There were a few comments asking where Doug Marrs is, he is where you need to be - AWAY FROM GRAHAM FOOTBALL!

Those boys can hear what is said on the sidelines and they certainly do not appreciate what is being said gentleman. For the two of you that have boys on the team and were heckling, you especially need to be ashamed of yourselves. How about instead of eating Coach Williams up to his face, you tell him your thoughts to his face instead of talking when you think he can't hear you. Stay off his sidelines and out of his field house, TC!

By the way TC, I recall at the middle school meeting, your big speech on parents acting up in the stands will be removed! Well, that goes for you too big boy! You are a coach and you should show respect when no one else does.

I don't know what happened, but you just wasted about 20 minutes of your life writing this that you will never get back!

The size difference between the two teams was the biggest I have seen of 40 years watching football. Richlands backs and receivers dwarfed our O and D lineman. Fans need to take that into consideration. Our game plan on D was good. Granted, we did not cover the slot on their first TD but a blitz was called and Strong is a smart QB. That happens sometimes. Ron White says you "Cant fix stupid". You also can't make a 5:10-180 kid 6:7 315 either. We have some monsters on the middle school Patience fans PLEASE!!!

Why is that lame? No one cares what that dude had to say! On this subject anyway....

Shouldn't you be worried about the dawgs staring 0-10 down the barrel again? Or who your next coach will be when you run him off? Go away loser.

Why is that lame? No one cares what that dude had to say! On this subject anyway....

you do not have a dog in this fight so butt out and take care of the bulldogs. and yes we have the right to complain about those idiots on the sidelines complaining about this coach. no one who matters believes coach williams will turn this program around this year nor next but still it will be better than tazewells. those that are complaining need to go elsewhere and complain maybe at tazewell.you may not care what this dude had to say but we do so again butt out and leave ghs football alone.

Who in their right mind would heckle this staff?

Graham held Richlands to 38, which is a VERY good performance considering the talent level and size discrepancy. If parents were doing it, that's all the more pathetic. Anybody deserving to be called a "fan" of their kid's team needs more respect than to do that.

you do not have a dog in this fight so butt out and take care of the bulldogs. and yes we have the right to complain about those idiots on the sidelines complaining about this coach. no one who matters believes coach williams will turn this program around this year nor next but still it will be better than tazewells. those that are complaining need to go elsewhere and complain maybe at tazewell.you may not care what this dude had to say but we do so again butt out and leave ghs football alone.

The only way I can take care of the Bulldogs is by showing up to games and support them! WHICH I DO! You can complain all you want about them IDIOTS as you called them all you want, but to come on here and give the sermon he did was useless, because the one's he is complaining about probably don't even know about this site to see it! Yeah someone said they Dawgs may go 0-10 in one of the post, they may do it! Can't say much about it if they do! I went 0-20 my Junior and Senior year as a Bulldog player... Tate will get the Dawgs going in the right direction, Rome wasn't built in a day!!!!

Before you go hacking on the assistants that Coach Tate fielded you need to be informed. He attempted to get "qualified" coaches and was turned down by nearly all. Those guys that are out there volunteered to help the kids. If you have issue with that drag your ass out there.

I know it's hard to make a fair judgement from the opposing stands, but what I saw on the Tazewell sidelines during the Graham/Tazewell game was passion. I think the coaches are giving it all they got. I would love nothing more than to see Tazewell have success. I hope that the players and community keep their wagons hitched to Tate. It's not often that a fresh face makes an appearance in our local football scene. I think we need to give these new guys all the patience and support we can.

Give it a few years and Graham will be back on top. If you are truly a Graham fan then you should get behind this team and cheer them on. Yes we may not have the best team or season in the world this year but being a true fan means you support your team no matter what happens. If you are gonna complain all season about the team and coaching staff then just go find a new team to cheer for. And how is it the Tazewell fans are gonna bash us and our program. Last time I checked we won this year, the year before, and the year before that.

Give it a few years and Graham will be back on top. If you are truly a Graham fan then you should get behind this team and cheer them on. Yes we may not have the best team or season in the world this year but being a true fan means you support your team no matter what happens. If you are gonna complain all season about the team and coaching staff then just go find a new team to cheer for. And how is it the Tazewell fans are gonna bash us and our program. Last time I checked we won this year, the year before, and the year before that.

I did or said nothing to bash Graham football!

I know it's hard to make a fair judgement from the opposing stands, but what I saw on the Tazewell sidelines during the Graham/Tazewell game was passion. I think the coaches are giving it all they got. I would love nothing more than to see Tazewell have success. I hope that the players and community keep their wagons hitched to Tate. It's not often that a fresh face makes an appearance in our local football scene. I think we need to give these new guys all the patience and support we can.

Agree completely and hope that Graham continues the same passion.

We may have lost that game but at least the players are playing with fire in them