ESPN College Gameday Coming to WV!

BHS03

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next Saturday will be an exciting time in Morgantown, WV. ESPN College Gameday and the #3 ranked LSU Tigers in town.

http://www.msnsportsnet.com/page.cfm?cat=netnews&story=19317

Uh oh. Don't make any more an a$$ of yourself than usual. And please, please try not to kill anyone or burn too many couches when Lee Corso puts on the Tiger Head. Lol. Sometimes I wonder if they people who choose where to go take safety into account beforehand?

Uh oh. Don't make any more an a$$ of yourself than usual. And please, please try not to kill anyone or burn too many couches when Lee Corso puts on the Tiger Head. Lol. Sometimes I wonder if they people who choose where to go take safety into account beforehand?

I will try to behave. lol

If WVU can't stop the run, then its going to be a LONG night in Morgantown.

That is absolutely the key for WVU winning this game. However, the offense can put up points so it also depends on how that goes. LSU's back seems to be a monster. Home field advantage will definitely help.

WVU has put up points, but they haven't faced anyone close to LSUs defensive ability. It should be a wild atmosphere no doubt.

I'd love to win the game but at the very least I hope its competitive like it was in Baton Rouge last year. With all of the WVU to the SEC chatter going on, I would like to have a good showing.

I'd love to win the game but at the very least I hope its competitive like it was in Baton Rouge last year. With all of the WVU to the SEC chatter going on, I would like to have a good showing.

I think it all comes down to WVU's line play. If LSU can create pressure rushing 3-4 linemen then Geno has no chance at beating the LSU secondary. Though, LSU might very well have the best defense in the nation and I think that they will be able to match up one on one with any of WVU's receivers no matter how many they decide to rush. If that's the case too, then they can bring as many as they want and wreck Geno all night.

FWIW, I heard that there will be an announcement about WVU to the SEC next Saturday before the game. Heard WVU wants to do it with a SEC team in town and on ESPN. We'll see what happens...

If that happens, local furniture businesses will push a lot of product the next week. Or, they will be looted for extra things to burn.

Burning furniture in Motown is now a FELONY. I have seen some couches go up in flames but would never be stupid enough to burn one myself.

Burning furniture in Motown is now a FELONY. I have seen some couches go up in flames but would never be stupid enough to burn one myself.

Don't worry, they'll just switch to upside-down cars....

It is only a felony if someone makes the charge. In a mob scene who's to say who lit the match.

And the email also selected 3 sections of Morgantown to clean off everything off their porch by 8am Thursday morning or the owner of the selected properties will get a misdemeanor citation.