Lil'Leonard_Losers -- Week 5

Leonards_Losers

Bluefield @ Charlotte Latin

Eaversba aketa uttba ickingka. Thats Pig Latin for Beavers taking a Butt Kicking

Lil'Leonards_Loser -- Bluefield

Clintwood @ Lebanon

Cuzin Troy off of BIG RIDGE said, “I didn’t think I’d ever see the day that the Green Wave would get beat worse than my beloved Ervington Rebels.” It happens. Coach Mullins and staff have been scrubbing the backside of their jerseys all week, trying to get them clean for a fight with the Pioneers. Grayson County plowed the Dickenson County PSA like a John Deere in a Tater Field. Now the Pioneers have had it handed to them also. Gate City brought a can, a BIG CAN of whoop to John Adams Brigade last week. Similar teams, similar styles. Dorothy clicked the hills of her Red Slippers and said, “There no place like home, there’s no place like home”, I agree.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Clintwood

Happy Valley @ Abingdon

There will be some happy people in Abingdon this Friday night and it will not be the Whiners and Cheezers. It has not been a good year for grapes. Due to early frost this past spring the vines have been bare. You know what the fine folks from Tennessee like to sip on; and that stuff just makes you down right “MEAN”.

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Blue Buzzards

Montcalm @ Hurley

Take a shower, brush your teeth, and wash your 4 wheeler; its homecoming this week in Hurley. The Brushy Brigade is gearing up for another night of fun and football. The Rebs had lots of fun last week by out flanking the Carolina Blue Warriors (52-0) last week. Those Baby Blue Warriors step into a Hornets nest, all you could hear was OUCH, OUCH, OUCH, OUCH. The defense only allowed 66 yards and the offense was running like Percy’s first car, a 72 T-Bird. Their opponent Friday night is the Montcalm Generals. Before you say anything, those boys from the Wild and Wonderful have a new coaching staff and are much improved from last year. But it is not enough for this bunch of Rowdy Rebels. Better come early, the hot dogs may be 2 for 1.

Lil’Leonards_Losers -- Wild and Wonderful

Marion @ Graham

For the last few years, this match up was a SWD showdown, but now-a-days only pride will be on the line. The G-Boys have had an up and down year, losing to cross town rival Bluefield and fetching victory away from the in county Bullpups. The Marion Scarlet Hurricanes have barely been more than a light rain this season. The words is the good folks in Marion have been experience some major Tropical Depression as the Candy Canes searching for wins. This week the men of Marion will be heading up to the Big Beaver Pond in Bluefield to take on the G-Boys. While the Candy Canes may blow up a big storm, but a little rain won't be enough to stop the G-Boys as Graham grabs the victory.

Lil’Leonards Loser ---Marion

Haysi @ Grundy

All of the town folk has been flooding the new Wal-Mart like the WAVE once flooded the Southwest District on the Gridiron. Most times when you go into Wally World you can’t even find a buggy. Roll Back prices are everywhere!!!!!! Percy and I went to this fine establishment and were impressed with the 3 story Supermarket Juggernaut. The only thing that can keep Grundy folk out of Wal-Mart is their football. There is a High Tide in Grundy and its starting to roll. With a nice mix of power and speed the Golden Boys (2-1) have surprised some people and each week gets a little better. Jimmy will be bringing his cats to town this week looking for something to pounce. We all know that cats hate water. I’m positive that Jimmy will bring his waders and pull an ace from his Kangaroo shoe pocket, but it won’t be enough. The Tiger fans may have wished they stayed at Wal-Mart instead of going to the game. Those who go to the game, remember this Wally World closes at Mid-nite.

Lil’ Leonards_Losers – Tigers

Patrick Co. at Richlands

Coach Brad Dalton and his Stuart Felines will Trek over Lover’s Leap this Friday to take on the Big Blue Wind Machine. They will quickly find out that there are no CAT LOVERS AT ERNIE HICKS STADUIUM. Coach Mance’s Big Blue Wind Machine has been taking care of business as usual. THE BIG BLUE WIND MACHINE will be racing up and down the field this Friday so fast that the Patrick County fans will think they are watching one of the WOOD BROTHERS RACE CARS. Folks, Percy says this one could get as ugly as when David Pearson and King Richard Petty Tangled and wrecked at the Daytona 500. King Richard’s #43, Now that was a Big Blue Wind Machine!!!!!

Lil’Leonards_Losers – Patrick County

Edited by Leonards_Losers

Bluefield @ Charlotte Latin

Eaversba aketa uttba ickingka. Thats Pig Latin for Beavers taking a Butt Kicking

Lil'Leonards_Loser -- Bluefield

Bluefield has a great program, but they are playing schools who recruit more than the SWD does...by design. I'd love to see them pull off the upset against one of them.

classic post though...hilarious.

Actually, if Bluefield were 100% healthy, they'd have a shot at winning this one. Charlotte Latin is nowhere near as good as Charlotte Country Day...and Bluefield gave CCD all they wanted for a half...injuries/fatigue/inexperience got the best of the Beavers in the second half...

Guest lookoutmountain

1. Latin is not the program of Country-Day. It's nowhere close. Bluefield may win the game.

2. Charlotte schools don't recruit. The private schools have transits in and out. Many of the kids in a particular program may go from public school to a school like Country-Day, then back to public school. The private Charlotte schools are loaded with money. They don't need to recruit and their administrations for the most part don't care much about how good their athletic programs.

Really! You picked Happy Valley? I have to admit that I didn't have a clue who we were playing until Monday night. They run the triple option like Georgia does. We will win big! :cool:

Georgia TECH runs the triple option. And your defense is Nothing like Alabamas. :)

1. Latin is not the program of Country-Day. It's nowhere close. Bluefield may win the game.

2. Charlotte schools don't recruit. The private schools have transits in and out. Many of the kids in a particular program may go from public school to a school like Country-Day, then back to public school. The private Charlotte schools are loaded with money. They don't need to recruit and their administrations for the most part don't care much about how good their athletic programs.

yeah i dont buy any of that. If they didn't care about athletics they wouldn't be any good...obviously they do care and have a great deal of support for the programs. As far as recruiting, it goes on here what makes you think it doesn't go on with a private school that can get away with doing it? of course they do it.

yeah i dont buy any of that. If they didn't care about athletics they wouldn't be any good...obviously they do care and have a great deal of support for the programs. As far as recruiting, it goes on here what makes you think it doesn't go on with a private school that can get away with doing it? of course they do it.
I heard they may have some Hurley players on-sale at the new wally world in Grundy.....buy one and get one free......LOL

I heard they may have some Hurley players on-sale at the new wally world in Grundy.....buy one and get one free......LOL

They got a Big Ole All State Lineman over there in Sporting goods but I think he's used up all his elgibility lol. We could white out his Birth Certificate...

I saw CCD & Latin play Charlotte Catholic in person down here. CCD is easily 3touchdowns better than Latin IMO. Beavers certainly have a decent chance at pulling out a victory if they do not turn the ball over more than one time. I wil be at the game tomorrow night. 1 turnover or less Beavers win. 2 or more Beavers go down. Latin's roster is only 33 players and the quarterback is only 5ft 9 in tall and 160 lbs.