Favorite teams in NFL

BlueTornadoFan

Dolphins. The classic playoff OT game between Miami and San Diego in (i think) 1981 or 1982 was the first NFL game i remember watching. Miami was down 24 to 0 at half. and then they did a hook and ladder late in the 4th quarter to send to OT tied at 38. but unfortunately Miami lost on a FG in OT.

Edited by mv91

I'm RichlandsAlum, and I'm a Redskins fan.

My oldest son (who is 9) came to me just the other day. I could tell something was troubling him that he didn't really want to share. Finally, after what seemed like several minutes of him shuffling his feet and staring downward at the floor, he came out with it....

"Dad.... I think I like the Eagles."

I still love him. And I'll probably let him start sleeping inside the house again in a week or so.

Guest The Variable

4 Teams.

Chiefs, Colts, 49ers, Raiders. In case anyone thinks thats a priority list, its alphabetical. I have a polyamorous love for my 4 teams. Its completely legal.

Its been since 97 or so since the 49ers were the best out of my 4 teams...but the Raiders look strong.

4 Teams.

Chiefs, Colts, 49ers, Raiders. In case anyone thinks thats a priority list, its alphabetical. I have a polyamorous love for my 4 teams. Its completely legal.

Its been since 97 or so since the 49ers were the best out of my 4 teams...but the Raiders look strong.

wow.....

4 Teams.

And For Those Wanting To Know What The Meaning Of The Term Fair Weather Fan Is Just Read The Above Post LOL.

Im A Vikings Fan Looks Like It's Gonna Be A Bad Year For The Vikes.

Ryan why would you all need Luck Peyton will be ready to go next year be ashame to see that much money sitting on the bench for years.

I'm not 100% sure he will come back. Nerve damage is nerve damage. There's absolutely no guarantee he gets his strength back. And that's the major problem here. He has no arm strength in his throwing arm. Regardless, we need a QB. Peyton is getting up in age.

Guest The Variable
And For Those Wanting To Know What The Meaning Of The Term Fair Weather Fan Is Just Read The Above Post LOL.

LOL, I have heard it all, trust me...its been that way since 1990. You can hardly accuse me of being a fair weather fan of the Colts through that decade, even the Chiefs really except for that brief time that they had Montana. There have been spans of time when all 4 teams have been terrible.

I can tell you all about Derrick Thomas and what he and Neil Smith did with an otherwise lackluster defense...How Rodney Culver was the Colts precursor to Marshall Faulk coming out of Notre Dame before he died in Flight 592. The Late 80s/Early 90s 49ers consisted of the best roster in the history of football IMHO with Montana, Rice, Taylor, Brent Jones, Craig, Sapolu, Oates, Romanowski, Haley, Lott, and the list goes on. Or how good the Raiders could have been prior to Rich Gannon if they had a worthwhile QB in the 90s.

I can also talk about the movement of Hall of Famers between those teams. Montana from SF to KC, Lott from SF to OAK, Marcus Allen from OAK to KC, Rathman from SF to OAK, Harbaugh from Indy to SF :D.

Since I have watched football, those have been my favorite teams, they have had their ups and downs in those 20+ years, mostly down for all of them. I still love them.

I don't have a favorite NFL team...team loyalty died when Dan Marino retired.

Anyway, I do find myself pulling for two certain teams week in and week out...those two teams are the one's playing against Dallas and Washington.

BTW, did anyone else take pleasure in watching Dallas blow that huge lead yesterday to the Lions???? Absolutely loved it!!!