1. Cave Spring........20.60

2. Richlands............20.00

3. Martinsville.........15.25

4. Tunstall.............14.00

5. Abingdon............10.75

6. Marion...............9.20

7. Patrick CO..........8.75

8. Tazewell............7.75

Richlands district schedule is not going to help much with the lack of bonus points they will receive.

Northside beating Cave was a big help to Richlands but the Blues will need someone else to beat Cave also in order to move up to the top spot.

If I was a Richlands fan I wouldn't worry too much about Cave running the table against the likes of CBurg and Salem.

Per Great State post on Preps.

1. Cave Spring........20.60

2. Richlands............20.00

3. Martinsville.........15.25

4. Tunstall.............14.00

5. Abingdon............10.75

6. Marion...............9.20

7. Patrick CO..........8.75

8. Tazewell............7.75

Richlands district schedule is not going to help much with the lack of bonus points they will receive.

Northside beating Cave was a big help to Richlands but the Blues will need someone else to beat Cave also in order to move up to the top spot.

If I was a Richlands fan I wouldn't worry too much about Cave running the table against the likes of CBurg and Salem.

I had completely forgotten that Abingdon had moved over to our side, lol.

VHSL doesn't update the official points until after the first games in October (at least that's what they told me when I called them last week).

I was on VHSL site last night ..Rankings are posted

The Rankings are posted, but this is not the official VHSL power points. I am not sure how the rankings are calculated. They usually end up roughly the same as the power point totals at the end of the season, but it is the VHSL power points that are used for the playoffs.

Grundy is at 15.00 not bad considering we are 3-2 overall....better than i expected.

How many teams could wind up making the playoffs out of the BDD Lance?

I notice it's HONAKER,HAYSI,GRUNDY,HURLEY in that order right now best I could make of that. Still a lot of ball to play yet though as well.

Hurley is at 13.00 with a 3-2 schedule. That's what happens when you play Ervinton and Montcalm. Need Grundy, Thomas Walker, to win out for bonus points and need to beat both Haysi and Honaker; which more than likely wont happen. Hope I'm wrong though.

How many teams could wind up making the playoffs out of the BDD Lance?

I notice it's HONAKER,HAYSI,GRUNDY,HURLEY in that order right now best I could make of that. Still a lot of ball to play yet though as well.

I figure all of those will make it, just a question of who gets a home game and in Grundy's case who travels 250+ miles across the state LOL.