Richlands vs Bland County JV

rvtne216

Why is it that the "lightning" letter logos are so popular? I mean the do look good but logos incorporating weather phenomenon should really be reserved for mascots that are weather phenomenon, i.e. Tornado, Hurricanes, Storm, etc. The Lightning Bears just doesent cut it for me.

The John Battle Trojans use and the Pound Wildcats used that same font, I just dont understand.

Simply because it looks cool. And that's what it's all about in today's society. Look at Oregon. 32 different uniform combos. And the recruits Love it.

Guest king kone
I never said I , nor anyone else was smarter than you. But anyone can look back on all of your 20 some posts and see that you have provided no intellictual information..unless "beating the brakes off" everyone counts. I do have a problem with some Richlands fans protesting every week how ungodly great they are. It hasn't been as bad this year as others, but its starting to show theirselves. People need to act like they've been there before, because for the past 8 years YOU HAVE!

& bringing up how long you've been on here has to do with you trying to argue with the 2 falcon fans...everyone knows no one takes them seriously anyway lol

Boy, you really got the windsock standin' out there now.....sorry we ain't all Einsteins like you.......what is that you stepped in?

Guest king kone
I agree King that it shouldnt always matter about how long you been around, I usually try and respect the pecking order after all most things on here are only opinion and you know what they say about those.

Lincoln said for all men were created equal......but there is always somebody out there that doesn't feel that way........

Guest king kone
Nothing against you. You're just new here. At this point you could be the next UVAO, or the next Falconman. Plus, no one should believe any rumor unless several people can confirm it. Didn't mean anything by it KK.

I might be new on here, but I think over time you will find my info to be fairly accurate..........

Lincoln said for all men were created equal.......

I'm not Lincoln...and not on this board...

As my old chemistry/government teacher in high school said, "a word to the wise is sufficient..."

We will see which way you go...

Well it was just a JV game after all, and I thought Bland was big and tough, but one of their own sideline guys did say they had 7 guys playing that night that started for them on Friday nights, I don't feel like excuses are necessary, but before you go poking fun at people maybe you should know exactly what it is that your talking about.

I can tell you without any doubt that you are wrong. I am a Bland Co football father and any Fr. or So. that starts on V does not play in the JV games. Yes all of our Fr. and So. are on the sidelines every Friday but none of them play JV if they start on V.

You may want to reword that. lol

The recruit thing is directed towards Oregon. The recruits that Oregon get love the crazy color schemes and such. That wasn't meant towards Richlands.

That's the same thing I heard. I was just kind of waiting for someone else to confirm it.

I can tell you without any doubt that you are wrong. I am a Bland Co football father and any Fr. or So. that starts on V does not play in the JV games. Yes all of our Fr. and So. are on the sidelines every Friday but none of them play JV if they start on V.

There's your confirmation, from someone that sounds like they know a lot more about the situation than you, or anyone else.

No excuses, Richlands JV got beat by a better JV team in Bland plain n simple !!

Congrats to Bland, and that's all that needs to be said.

I don't like it when other teams make excuses when the blues win and I hate it when any of our fans make excuses we we loose !

Guys lets just leave the topic about this and move on. Do however let me know how you do with Narrows Jv. Very interested. we went down there with 8th and 9th graders and they had 9th/10th and we should have won but didn't. Good game overall with both teams. However the next time we play them will be a 9th/10th game for both as our 8th graders have moved on to Basketball season. Love to play Narrows in everything, always makes for an interesting game.

Guest king kone
i'm still waiting on some of that.

I'm waiting on your wind to stop so I can land this daggum airplane.......

yeah that must be it!!!! richlands never loses unless the other team cheats! wow

It really is amazing that everytime Richlands loses its the refs or the other team cheats!

It really is amazing that everytime Richlands loses its the refs or the other team cheats!

I am really suprised that you would defend Richlands so strongly. However, I must disagree with you. Most of times, the better team wins and that team is not always Richlands.

Guest king kone
I think you're missing a few periods in that sentence.

Did you get the rug cleaned up where you stepped in it and tracked it in with your penny loafers?

EH31 and king kone...

Consider this your warning. Keep it on the subject. If you want to get personal, you two ladies can find a nice, cozy corner somewhere and have at it....

EH31 and king kone...

Consider this your warning. Keep it on the subject. If you want to get personal, you two ladies can find a nice, cozy corner somewhere and have at it....

I'm a man! Or at least I will be on Saturday lol

But fair enough, I was fighting a losing battle anyways.

Guys lets get over all this. It's not like Middle School and JV are Varsity games. A lot of things can change between now and then. I expect Richlands to still be very good over the coming years just cause they are a very well ran program and I hope Bland will get the work ethic out of these young guys or the same ole thing will continue to happen year after year. Unless you get bigger, faster, stronger you can't expect to win on Friday nights

Guest king kone
eh31 and king kone...

10-4.......