southbound

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who wants a BDT bashing?? Here it is:

"They’ll try for more tonight in a Southwest District affair with Abingdon, which at 3-4, has the second best record in the league. The John Bowles-coached Falcons (0-1 SWD) have struggled on offense, scoring 16 or less points in five straight games, but haven’t allowed more than 13 points all season.

Abingdon’s lone SWD tilt this season was a 16-3 loss to Carroll County."

....Smh. They can't make it 2 sentences.

Who wants a BDT bashing?? Here it is:

"They’ll try for more tonight in a Southwest District affair with Abingdon, which at 3-4, has the second best record in the league. The John Bowles-coached Falcons (0-1 SWD) have struggled on offense, scoring 16 or less points in five straight games, but haven’t allowed more than 13 points all season.

Abingdon’s lone SWD tilt this season was a 16-3 loss to Carroll County."

....Smh. They can't make it 2 sentences.

I read that and they were acting like it's the battle of the unbeaten with so much on the line. Granted Abingdon could finish second in the district but that really isn't saying much this year.

Hey you two lovebirds..... gonna be at the game tonight?

YEAH BUDDY, Hey can I get a good parking spot on that far gate? Thought I could back my ride up there and blast ENTER SANDMAN for the Falcons Entrance!:cool:

YEAH BUDDY, Hey can I get a good parking spot on that far gate? Thought I could back my ride up there and blast ENTER SANDMAN for the Falcons Entrance!:cool:

You should be more worried about the get-a-way than the entrance !

You guys aren't allowed a "fancy" entrance. :D