Suspicious activities

southbound

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have to admit I had some thought of sitting this one out. Beat up a bit and bruised from the unnecessary roughness last week. :confused: But last night I spoke with Dad and he really inspired me. :) I told him I wasn't feeling it and he said "Son, I am proud of you for you accomplishments. You are definately my son. I believe in you, you are athletic and talented. Son, I want you to go out there and prove to those negative people that you are more than just a man, YOUR A FALCON!" I leaped up and rubbed stripes on the chin and walked upstairs. I will see you boys Friday.:cool::p

Have to admit I had some thought of sitting this one out. Beat up a bit and bruised from the unnecessary roughness last week. :confused: But last night I spoke with Dad and he really inspired me. :) I told him I wasn't feeling it and he said "Son, I am proud of you for you accomplishments. You are definately my son. I believe in you, you are athletic and talented. Son, I want you to go out there and prove to those negative people that you are more than just a man, YOUR A FALCON!" I leaped up and rubbed stripes on the chin and walked upstairs. I will see you boys Friday.:cool::p

Heck, now I'm inspired too.

What number are you? You know, so I can...umm...cheer for you.

QF "definately", "your".

I've been waiting to bring this up but can't hold back anymore. First, you guys are on another thread crying about your JV getting beat by Bland. You don't like it when another team smacks ya in the mouth using excuses "Oh, they played their varsity, wah wah" Comments of cheating were on that thread because of it. Face the Facts ladies, your day in the sun is closing. You heard the man, they played their JV!! Deal with it losers. Second, our 8th grade beat your 8th grade BAD!! Hold on let me guess, we played our varsity in that game didn't we? The sun is sitting Naders, the sun is sitting!!! You heard it here first!!:D:eek:

I've been waiting to bring this up but can't hold back anymore. First, you guys are on another thread crying about your JV getting beat by Bland. You don't like it when another team smacks ya in the mouth using excuses "Oh, they played their varsity, wah wah" Comments of cheating were on that thread because of it. Face the Facts ladies, your day in the sun is closing. You heard the man, they played their JV!! Deal with it losers. Second, our 8th grade beat your 8th grade BAD!! Hold on let me guess, we played our varsity in that game didn't we? The sun is sitting Naders, the sun is sitting!!! You heard it here first!!:D:eek:

No one cries more than you, well maybe one - Southbound

You really need to learn how to spell. Seriously, it's comical just how bad it is.

No, if you had played your varsity Abingdon would have lost...BAD. :)

That's classic.

One thing wrong with what you just said Coach Mance Does Not Coach The JV Or The 8th Grade He Does The Varsity Him And His Coaching Staff Are The Ones That Make This Thing Click And As Long As That Doesnt Change I Don't See A Change In The Outcomes Of Games.

What number are you? You know, so I can...umm...cheer for you.

Dad's birthday give or take a few:D

No one cries more than you, well maybe one - Southbound

When were you guys ever revelant? Too bad we don't play you this year. You would get your tails spanked:eek:

If you thought playing Lebanon was unnecessary roughness you better get you some bubblewrap cuz you are going to need it after this week! What I was told one time If you cant take the hits stay off the field!!! Im Just Saying!

Slacker if its not you then its Bigrhsnerd trying to rattle me. But let me give you some truth, I always speak the truth. Truth is, do the math, 2 common oponents my Falcons and the Naders have faced are Union Cubs and CC Cavys. Lets talk Defense. Our Defense only gave up 7 points to the Cubs; whereas, the naders gave up 22. My Falcons D gave up only 16 to Cavs and the Naders, well they gave up 23. :D Do the math, 2 games combined we only gave up 23. The Naders score combined 45. I will just go ahead and say it, in my opinion our D is better. They are more physical and have swagger! The numbers don't lie!!! If we mustar up some offense, I will be chomping on a victory taco before they can say "what just happened?". Food for thought gents!:p