Tunstall

Canes00

Is it really that far away?? It's just on the other side of Martinsville isn't it?

Yeah, I'd say more like 3 hours away...

I'm going to take the Cane's by 2 td's in this one...they're playing their best ball of the year right now.

I'm going to take the Cane's by 2 td's in this one...they're playing their best ball of the year right now.

I was thinking 2.5-3 hour range. But not 5 lol.

Update: According to Mapquest, it's 3 hours 2 min from Marion to Dry Fork.

tunstall is about 35-40 minutes (on a bus) on the other side of martinsville. tunstall is one of those places that is fairly notorious for a "home field advantage". they've got a pretty good, experienced qb. they're mostly gonna run though. that's about all i know about em this year.

Edited by mhsalum

I think vols4life just went to goog and typed in Tunstall, VA. This gives you a town out by the coast, not Dry Fork, where Tunstall High School is located.

I hope you are right.... they have been playing good ball to close the season the offense is starting to click hopefully we can move on

I hope you are right.... they have been playing good ball to close the season the offense is starting to click hopefully we can move on

I sure hope you guys pull it off ! I'd love to see another SWD team get a win in the playoffs and especially for my buddy CanesOO.

If it's on the other side of Martinsville, it would take close to 4 hrs to get there.

If I were on my bike I might be able to get there in 2 1/2 hrs, but not in my Rav4 with my wife...........my ear would burst....lol

I sure hope you guys pull it off ! I'd love to see another SWD team get a win in the playoffs and especially for my buddy CanesOO.

If it's on the other side of Martinsville, it would take close to 4 hrs to get there.

If I were on my bike I might be able to get there in 2 1/2 hrs, but not in my Rav4 with my wife...........my ear would burst....lol

Mapquest says from Marion High to Dry Fork is 3 hours 2 min.

Mapquest says from Marion High to Dry Fork is 3 hours 2 min.

Yea, your right. I had a brain fart and was thinking about how long it would take from where i live. At Marion it's much faster to get to 81 and then to Martinsville then it is from here. The last time I went to Martinsville was when we got blasted in the playoffs several years ago. ( Can't remember what year that was.........tried to forget that game....lol. ) Just remember it was a rainy & foggy drive over and especially back !

Yea, your right. I had a brain fart and was thinking about how long it would take from where i live. At Marion it's much faster to get to 81 and then to Martinsville then it is from here. The last time I went to Martinsville was when we got blasted in the playoffs several years ago. ( Can't remember what year that was.........tried to forget that game....lol. ) Just remember it was a rainy & foggy drive over and especially back !

Are you sure you aren't thinking Magna Vista? Lol

He's talking about the 1998 Region Championship game. Think the score was something like 42-13 Martinsville. They were fast, I remember that.

Ahh. I can barely remember that game. I was only 8. Lol. I hated it. Too cold. And too long a drive.

He's talking about the 1998 Region Championship game. Think the score was something like 42-13 Martinsville. They were fast, I remember that.

That be the game !

I remember that we went into that game with a lot of confidence but Martinsville showed us real quick how fast they were. Their linemen were not that big but were extremely quick and had great technique.

Their backs were extremely quick & fast also.

I think a lot of us would like to forget that game !

I really believe they get the W this week....they are leaps and bounds ahead of where they were just a few weeks ago.

agreed,as for me sayin 5 hrs..google did say that and it was dryfork va..mapquest says 2.5....id like to go if thats the case

Your google must be broken...mine says 2hr 48min to Dry Fork...and right at 5hr to Tunstall, VA