Hurley @ Honaker -- Round 2

rebel1

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why were you at the game if you wasnt worried about the outcome?

I think he meant that he didn't care one way or the other who won the game. He just showed up to watch some football.

Just went to the game to see good football, just like ill watch pats vs jets even though im not a fan of either just want to see a good game. Congrats to tigers and to the rebels and I guess the rebels can get back to work on making a run at basketball and honaker lives to fight another day and i think they have a real good chance of beating jib.

Just went to the game to see good football, just like ill watch pats vs jets even though im not a fan of either just want to see a good game. Congrats to tigers and to the rebels and I guess the rebels can get back to work on making a run at basketball and honaker lives to fight another day and i think they have a real good chance of beating jib.

I was standing near the fence and Cooper never got hit late out of bounds on the big run that he got called back. Even though i thought the block in the back was BS. If you are a Hurley fan why would you not care about the outcome of the game? That would have been a huge win for the rebels since they have not won a playoff game in about 15 years.

I was standing near the fence and Cooper never got hit late out of bounds on the big run that he got called back. Even though i thought the block in the back was BS. If you are a Hurley fan why would you not care about the outcome of the game? That would have been a huge win for the rebels since they have not won a playoff game in about 15 years.

i dont think he is a hurley fan...i think he is just saying he went to watch a playoff game because it was there and he could go because he likes football, not hurley lol.

i dont think he is a hurley fan...i think he is just saying he went to watch a playoff game because it was there and he could go because he likes football, not hurley lol.

He seems to go to all the hurley football games and basketball games....He must follow them close.....lol

Great game its over with now lets watch basketball :D and I played that game aslo, just wished we could have done a better job in the first and fourth quarter :/ well guess we can watch this rivalry next year hun? untill then lets juss forget this and move on to the JIB and Hoanker game

im from neither school and had no dog in the fight, but all the time that was put back on the clock was justified, it ran a few seconds more than it should numerous times...i enjoyed the game though, some good hits, some big plays...i think that honaker was the better team but hurley might have played a better game just couldn't get the first downs at the end when they needed too...definately pulling for honaker next week, congrats to hurley, especially the seniors, you all have had a great couple of years

Ok juss wondering if lineman strong plays football? or if he is a fan? Because if you are the kid that plays I think I know who you are :D and if you are that guy I ran over you so much during the season :D

he is a fan i think.dont think he ever played football so u must be mistaken.

Ok juss wondering if lineman strong plays football? or if he is a fan? Because if you are the kid that plays I think I know who you are :D and if you are that guy I ran over you so much during the season :D

Dad of one and I'll lay money on you NOT running over him anytime.

No I ranover him don't belive me watch film man and yeah he is a great lineman no doubt about it, juss on offense tho, because he caint tackle to well

My bad you said all season long, did not know you meant once while he was being double teamed. Not to many runs up the middle that he did not get a hand on. Oh by the way not mine.

No we played them, and He laid his hands on me twice the whole season "maybe he stayed away from me? Maybe I stayed away from him? who knows? :D" and He got me good once and I got him even better the first time... juss sayin and O ok but #68 is prolly the best O lineman I played against all year