Hurley @ Honaker -- Round 2

rebel1

[quote=Lance;265851...they will either have to back them up to help stop him which opens up Berglowe or let Waynick beat you because I don't see anyone back there that can stop him man to man.

again...just my opinion.

Tell him to go up the gut. I love watching hard hits. Even on a kick off.:D

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be careful what you wish for. You want them to run the ball after the last meeting when Berglowe made a mockery of your run defense? I believe Hurley has more playmakers than Honaker, and Hurley takes this one by 6.

I thought I adressed this in a earlier post,get a copy of the game and it will clear alot up for you.

been there, done that...saw it live from 5 ft away, don't care or need to see it again....wasn't talking to you about that, was talking to your buddy lineman strong who seems to be concerned for my feelings LOL.

I'm kinda enjoying all the talk back in fourth about a Honaker/Hurley match-up and in my opinion i think that Hurley has more play makers on offense but Honaker has a better line on both sides of the ball. And as of late I'm not sure Waynick is the wr to key on considering how #25 Charles has been playing. I also feel that the passing attack is key and I'm not sure that Honaker can stop them from doing that because if you give cooper time he will tear you apart. And once he gets rolling the run game starts to become more of a factor and then your in a shootout of who has the ball last. So I think the game will be a close on and I think it will be a shootout to the finish.

Hurley 33

Honaker 28

been there, done that...saw it live from 5 ft away, don't care or need to see it again....wasn't talking to you about that, was talking to your buddy lineman strong who seems to be concerned for my feelings LOL.

hey lance maybe u need to move in a couple of feet or back up a couple.cant never tell could be gettin little farsided or nearsided.i think lineman strong is just trying to start that holiday love a little early.you kno how you get around this time of yr?ye just love everybody

Believe it or not I do care. Come early and I'll buy you a great hot dog. Concession at the field house side.

Believe it or not I do care. Come early and I'll buy you a great hot dog. Concession at the field house side.

I have heard tale of said hot dogs, i will have to check that out.

see lance i told ye he just got that holiday spirit thing goin on right now.he is ok. they best hotdogs this side of grundy

not a fan of the grundy hot dogs lol.

Graham had some good chow over the years.

Just trying to help,this topic of bad calls keeps popping up and i was just trying to put it rest,always been told if your not part of the solution then your part of the problem. Although I realize High School football does not have instant replay they do have replay as in the form of DVD's .All I ever said it would clear things up for you,heck even NFL ref.'s get overturned from time to time on calls they think they see clearly.

just trying to help,this topic of bad calls keeps popping up and i was just trying to put it rest,always been told if your not part of the solution then your part of the problem. Although i realize high school football does not have instant replay they do have replay as in the form of dvd's .all i ever said it would clear things up for you,heck even nfl ref.'s get overturned from time to time on calls they think they see clearly.

aman u pot stirring rascal you

Just trying to help,this topic of bad calls keeps popping up and i was just trying to put it rest,always been told if your not part of the solution then your part of the problem. Although I realize High School football does not have instant replay they do have replay as in the form of DVD's .All I ever said it would clear things up for you,heck even NFL ref.'s get overturned from time to time on calls they think they see clearly.

I have seen the film, 4 bad calls...no doubt about it as far as i'm concerned. Also saw a horse collar that should have been called and wasn't if you want to get technical about it.

Tell him to go up the gut. I love watching hard hits. Even on a kick off.:D

Y'all must play different now couple years ago as I recall you didn't like contact to much.

Or maybe we had a bunch that liked giving it out a little on the excess.

Hurley has playmakers and throws the ball, if you are able to throw the ball you always have a chance!

Did they just get some new ones or is the same ones we already beat once? Win or Saturday, I have alot of confidence in our boys. Just hope they have the same.

That's 2 out of the 8 teams we beat telling us how good Hurley is. Maybe the 8 teams can put all their greats on one team and play Honaker, nevermind what I see on here is that all 8 teams could beat Honaker......Now. :confused:

Red tiger, what ever a red tiger is, might need to be thinking of JIB.