Hurley @ Honaker -- Round 2

rebel1

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red tiger, what ever a red tiger is, might need to be thinking of JIB.

We have been over this before, granted it was before you joined up(I think). Originally God made all Tigers Red, the weaker ones faded to Orange over time.

Im a multitasker, I can focus on multiple things at the same time!

Combined hope so....seperate...done beat them once. Add Haysi in there to, they got some good ones too.

It's good to have confidence it's another thing to be cocky no offence you seem to be the latter.

I assume you have a son that plays and that makes one more emotional and passionate about the game. I wish I could be there today but I have to work but I'd give anything to see them Hurley Soldiers pull it off and pass you the salt, it may help that crow taste better.

That being said I hope it's a good clean game and that the stripes let the kids play and aren't in no way swinging momemtum either way. Let them settle it...

Hurley, give it all you got and take nothing, they put there pads on the same way you do and I know if you Big Ole boys up front will fire off the ball and give your offense the lanes and the time they'll make things happen.

Defense, you play like Davis and Church have pounded it in your heads and Knock the hell out of people you will get results. The game is played till the whistle blows. GO TILL YOU HEAR IT!

I love you guys , Get'R Done.

Edited by gridironguru

You know lineman strong you cant always count on who beat who or how bad you beat them last time... I mean Grundy beat Hurley by 20 or so haysi then beats Grundy by 40 or so. So things are not as cut and dry as you may think honaker may be the better team and have more size up front but if they try to just key on waynick or bergalow they will lose I've seen hurley play a few times this year and they have a few more playmakers than them two

It's gameday boys .... thx for all the dicussions this week .. been interesting .. everyone have a safe trip over to Honaker!!!!

I'm ready to go early and hit the hot dog stand you guys keep talking about lol.

hurley fought back to make it a game and honaker layed down on a good lead.burton will embarrass honaker if they dont play 4 qtrs next week.honaker played about 1 qtr to their potential and the rest was sloppy, in my opinion.the td before the half was questionable,but i didnt see the clock.honakers corners couldnt catch a cold.chances to pick 6 dropped.berglowe was shutdown pretty well the whole game.i dont kno how many yds hurley had the first qtr,but it was very little.after the first qtr honaker was flat the rest of the game.

I think Hurley will win it...from what I've seen of both teams, Hurley is the better team...even though Honaker beat Grundy and Grundy beat Hurley, I still think Hurley is the better team and should win it.

if they are the better team,then you would think they would have won 1 of the 2 games this yr.

Guest king kone

I don't know about the no call on the roughing the kicker.....looked suspicious.......

The roughing the kicker,that was not called was very questionable.The call on the 2 point conversion was very questionable,there were a lot of very questionable calls.I'am very proud of The Rebels,they got down by 3 touchdowns and didn't give up.Hope Honaker does well next week

I don't know about the no call on the roughing the kicker.....looked suspicious.......

the ref said he hit the ball.i couldnt tell.he had a better angle than me when he was standing there lookin at it .i just couldnt see where that could have hurt him that bad.if he was acting then i would forget football and go to hollywood right away.

The roughing the kicker,that was not called was very questionable.The call on the 2 point conversion was very questionable,there were a lot of very questionable calls.I'am very proud of The Rebels,they got down by 3 touchdowns and didn't give up.Hope Honaker does well next week

the 4 calls inside the 5 yrd line at the end of the game was questionable,especially when they called false start before the line was set.i think we got some home cooking at home .with that said honaker was sloppy play and will be in trouble next week if they dont make some changes.

if they are the better team,then you would think they would have won 1 of the 2 games this yr.

better team doesn't always win...

was a pretty good game I thought...If that big run by Cooper wasn't called back...who knows what might have happened in this one. I thought Hurley matched up well with them and did a good job today...for no more kids than they have to work with, pretty amazing showing. Hurley could have very easily been the one to move on, just came up a little short.

I thought Honaker looked better today than they did against Grundy...they came to play and got the win the hard way...have to give them credit for that for sure. Good luck next week.

the 4 calls inside the 5 yrd line at the end of the game was questionable,especially when they called false start before the line was set.i think we got some home cooking at home .with that said honaker was sloppy play and will be in trouble next week if they dont make some changes.

That is because it wasn't called for a false start, it was illegal motion....you had two guys move at once after they were set.