Tim Tebow

-oo-

Guest The Variable
I did. Did you know that Tom Brady still plays at an Elite level for New England?? The Denver offense CANNOT hang with the Patriot offense. 31-14 is my prediction.

Yeah because good defenses havent strangled Brady before (see Ravens). By the way, Tebow has scored 31 or better in 2 of his games against defenses better than what the Pats are bringing.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going to go with 24-21 Denver if the D can get to brady early on they will throw him off. Brady is by far and away the best QB in the NFL in my opinion but other than welker and the TEs not alot of targets for him and this is the worst D that tebow has seen i think he will put up some points lol.

I'll take the Pats D over Oaklands and Minnesotas.

Tebow has everyone's attention, that's for sure. I would have never believed it, but he has proven the naysayers wrong. He is a winner, cut and dried. He may not beat New England, but he has already shown me that he can play, and play well. I'm happy for him. He's a good kid, and he deserved his chance and has so far taken advantage of it. And don't sell Denver short vs New England, especially at home. You might just end up eating another dish of crow. He's already served his share of crow to the haters.

I'll take the Pats D over Oaklands and Minnesotas.

LOL minnesotas D-Line is top 5 in the NFL they need help in other areas but they are not bad just packed it in for the season. The pats D is BAD its the worst in the NFL without a doubt so you go ahead and take the pats D and see how far they get ya lol.

Guest The Variable
Have you ever heard of Jared Allen of the Vikings? The guy is a beast. New England nor Oakland has nobody close to that type of player on D.

NE: Wilfork

OAK: Seymour

LOL minnesotas D-Line is top 5 in the NFL they need help in other areas but they are not bad just packed it in for the season. The pats D is BAD its the worst in the NFL without a doubt so you go ahead and take the pats D and see how far they get ya lol.

Ummmmmm, have you watched a Colts game? We average giving up over 30 ppg. That is the worst in the league statistically. The Pats D is middle of the pack, but nowhere near worst.

Guest The Variable
Ummmmmm, have you watched a Colts game? We average giving up over 30 ppg. That is the worst in the league statistically. The Pats D is middle of the pack, but nowhere near worst.

Colts almost beat the Pats. Worse offense than Denver, worse defense.

Be reasonable and admit that there is a distinct chance that Denver wins this game.

Colts almost beat the Pats. Worse offense than Denver, worse defense.

Be reasonable and admit that there is a distinct chance that Denver wins this game.

There's a chance if everything falls the right way and Brady gets murdered pre-game. Lmao. JK.

There is a chance. But I don't see it happening. If the Pats put up points early, this game is over. Denver can't come back when down by more than 10-14 points.

There's a chance if everything falls the right way and Brady gets murdered pre-game. Lmao. JK.

There is a chance. But I don't see it happening. If the Pats put up points early, this game is over. Denver can't come back when down by more than 10-14 points.

They came back from 15 down at miami and 10 down just yesterday so to say they can not come back is a joke.

They came back from 15 down at miami and 10 down just yesterday so to say they can not come back is a joke.

I said MORE THAN. They have come back from 10 and 14 (which is basically 15). But their offense can't come back from MORE THAN 14. Better?

Guest The Variable
I said MORE THAN. They have come back from 10 and 14 (which is basically 15). But their offense can't come back from MORE THAN 14. Better?

Except for the Lions game, they havent had to. Just because they havent does not mean they cannot.

Except for the Lions game, they havent had to. Just because they havent does not mean they cannot.

I don't think their Offense is built to put up big points. So if they get behind big, I just don't see how they can come back.

Guest The Variable
I don't think their Offense is built to put up big points. So if they get behind big, I just don't see how they can come back.

You mean like the Vikings/Raiders games? They are obviously capable of doing it. They have. Question is: Will they? or even: Will they have to?

You mean like the Vikings/Raiders games? They are obviously capable of doing it. They have. Question is: Will they? or even: Will they have to?

But in both those games, they were close the whole way. I'm saying that if they get behind 3-4 scores, I don't think they have the offense to come back that much that quick. That's all I'm saying.

The Broncos' can come back from more than 14 if they wanted to.... Except for the Lions game, they haven't been down more than 14 in games since Tebow took over the #1 QB slot.

The Broncos' can come back from more than 14 if they wanted to.... Except for the Lions game, they haven't been down more than 14 in games since Tebow took over the #1 QB slot.

That's my point. They haven't had to yet except for Detroit, and Detroit throttled them.

But in both those games, they were close the whole way. I'm saying that if they get behind 3-4 scores, I don't think they have the offense to come back that much that quick. That's all I'm saying.
Rarely doe's anyone come back after being down 3-4 scores,why not just give it up,you don't like Tebow.He keeps making you look like a dummy.

Rarely doe's anyone come back after being down 3-4 scores,why not just give it up,you don't like Tebow.He keeps making you look like a dummy.

It's quite public that I don't like him. I've said it many times. I hated him at Florida. I hate him in Denver. Nothing new. Just like I still hate Vince Young. Have since the Texas days.

How about doing some research before posting and calling someone out?

It's quite public that I don't like him. I've said it many times. I hated him at Florida. I hate him in Denver. Nothing new. Just like I still hate Vince Young. Have since the Texas days.

How about doing some research before posting and calling someone out?

You "hate" him? Really? I mean, I think Logan Thomas is a tight end masquerading as a QB, and I have little respect for how he plays the position, but I don't "hate" him.

You "hate" him? Really? I mean, I think Logan Thomas is a tight end masquerading as a QB, and I have little respect for how he plays the position, but I don't "hate" him.

Hate is a strong word. So I suppose I don't "hate" him. But I don't respect one bit of his game. None. I do respect him as a man though.

This seems to be a battle your never going to catch a break on Ryan :o, and I LOVE your Pic UVAO :D

I've come to grips with this little fact. But I will tirelessly fight the fight. Even if I fight alone.