Tim Tebow

-oo-

Uhh huh. And the Colts are going to beat the Patriots too?

Well a Colts fan can dream about this one..... I hope that this Orlovsky dude is better than Painter and at least put up points on the board. Patriots are gonna kill us though. Maybe somewhere like 38-7.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is AP out?

This part is from ESPN: Tebow looks to lead the Broncos to a fifth consecutive win Sunday when they visit a Vikings team that could be WITHOUT Adrian Peterson for a second straight game. He's got a high ankle sprain.

Edited by BlueTornadoFan

I think the Broncos are better than the Vikings and should win. The reason I'm not on the Tebow train yet, is because look at who they have beaten.

Miami 18-15 in OT (thanks to Prater and the Dolphins being terrible)

Detroit 10-45 (best team the Broncos have played in the Tebow era and they got killed)

Oakland 38-24 (best team the Broncos have beaten and the division leaders)

Kansas City 17-10

New York 16-13

San Diego 16-13 in OT (thanks to Prater, again)

Peterson got his knee hurt a couple weeks ago without AP my vikings will lose to tebow the vikings here the past couple years have had a thing about losing huge leads in the 4th it plays right into tebows hands.

I think that the Vikings should just shut down Peterson because their whole season has been a disaster anyway. I just wouldn't risk it.

Guest The Variable
I think the Broncos are better than the Vikings and should win. The reason I'm not on the Tebow train yet, is because look at who they have beaten.

Miami 18-15 in OT (thanks to Prater and the Dolphins being terrible)

Detroit 10-45 (best team the Broncos have played in the Tebow era and they got killed)

Oakland 38-24 (best team the Broncos have beaten and the division leaders)

Kansas City 17-10

New York 16-13

San Diego 16-13 in OT (thanks to Prater, again)

how many wins can Brady thank Vinatieri for?

Guest The Variable

35 points today? I thought the Broncos couldnt score more than 18?

35 points today? I thought the Broncos couldnt score more than 18?

I never said they "can't". I said they "can't do it on a regular basis". Which is a true statement. This is only the 2nd time they've passed the 18 point mark this season.

Congrats to Tebow. His best day of his Pro career, no doubt.

I never said they "can't". I said they "can't do it on a regular basis". Which is a true statement. This is only the 2nd time they've passed the 18 point mark this season.

Congrats to Tebow. His best day of his Pro career, no doubt.

I have to tell you I was a doubter as well as you, but the more he plays, the more comfortable he gets playing the position in the NFL, the better he is going to get. He made some incredible throws today. I think you're going to be proven wrong about Tebow.

whats sad. if Tebow threw a perfect spiral instead of an accurate wounded duck looking pass, people would probably accept him a lot more. That last 3rd down pass he trew today in regulation was a work of art, but it was an ugly pass....should have been caught. I'm not really a fan or a hater as far as Tebow goes...but, i am loving the sideline shots of John Elway being tormented by his wins...lol...i hope they make the playoffs because as soon as they lose, Elway will start QB shopping I'm sure.

whats sad. if Tebow threw a perfect spiral instead of an accurate wounded duck looking pass, people would probably accept him a lot more. That last 3rd down pass he trew today in regulation was a work of art, but it was an ugly pass....should have been caught. I'm not really a fan or a hater as far as Tebow goes...but, i am loving the sideline shots of John Elway being tormented by his wins...lol...i hope they make the playoffs because as soon as they lose, Elway will start QB shopping I'm sure.

He's already shopping.

Guest The Variable

+1. I thought exactly the same thing about that 3rd down pass, if Thomas had caught it, highlight reel of the week maybe...again.

Guest The Variable
He's already shopping.

Elway is more of an ass than the donkey that carried Mary into Bethlehem.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/06/opinio...del/index.html

Regardless of whether you think he can or not he is winning and that is what really matters in sports. Regardless of your opinion, you can't deny he is a role model that all of us would like our sons to look up to. I can say I would rather see my sons look up to Tebow than have him look up to Suh, Brett Farve, or numerous others.

I think it is awesome to see someone of character get attention. I'm sure there are many others, but they don't get the publicity that he is getting.

My bad on starting a new post.

Sadly, I believe they will win this week against Chicago. With Haney at QB, the Bears won't put up many points, which plays right into the strength of the Denver offense.

Sets up my and BTFs showdown on the 19th....

Guest The Variable
Sadly, I believe they will win this week against Chicago. With Haney at QB, the Bears won't put up many points, which plays right into the strength of the Denver offense.

Sets up my and BTFs showdown on the 19th....

You cant win that fight Ryan. If Tebow loses, so what, he lost to THE PATRIOTS. If he wins...well, the only QBs who have beaten the Patriots this year are Fitzpatrick, Rothlesberger and Eli.

You might win your wager with BTF, but a loss only to Detroit (when they were steamrolling everyone) and the Patriots hardly is a resume for a nobody QB.

You cant win that fight Ryan. If Tebow loses, so what, he lost to THE PATRIOTS. If he wins...well, the only QBs who have beaten the Patriots this year are Fitzpatrick, Rothlesberger and Eli.

You might win your wager with BTF, but a loss only to Detroit (when they were steamrolling everyone) and the Patriots hardly is a resume for a nobody QB.

Yeah, the Patriots team that many on this very board are predicting to get beaten by the Fighting Tebows.

Guest The Variable
Yeah, the Patriots team that many on this very board are predicting to get beaten by the Fighting Tebows.

Predictions are predictions. I think NE will win, but I do notice a glaring similarity between the Vikings and Pats DBs. The difference is that NE has better LBs but a weaker DLine.