Sussex Central...

ISOaPBR

Guest bigdaddyd50

I went up to GW saturday. Went to seen family in Radford for Thanksgiving so I stayed until saturday so I could watch that game. After the game I ran into the scouts for Sussex and I asked him about themselves and he said I just a text saying we won 88-8 and kinda smiled and I said so what do you think of Clintwood? He just said if the Tigers (Sussex) do what they do then its going to be a long game for Clintwood. He told me about how everyone is calling them out about their schedule so their boys are proving they aint no joke. Clintwood better of soaked up all the joy of the GW game because Sussex is gonna beat them like a redheaded step child. Sussex is cocky, fast, and has a hell of a qb. Goodluck Clintwood, you'll need it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bigdaddyd50
GW scored 73 points on Twin Springs ...probably could have scored a 100 I suppose.. That's just 15 less than Sussex Central... Clintwood held GW to 13 points .. Clintwood will go into the game well prepared to shut down Sussex's offense .. Should be a good game...hope I can make the trip!:)

It was Twin Springs! Who sucks! But managed putting up 30 some on GW. GW was overrated. Clintwood lace up the bball shoes, football is over in Mullinsville

I went up to GW saturday. Went to seen family in Radford for Thanksgiving so I stayed until saturday so I could watch that game. After the game I ran into the scouts for Sussex and I asked him about themselves and he said I just a text saying we won 88-8 and kinda smiled and I said so what do you think of Clintwood? He just said if the Tigers (Sussex) do what they do then its going to be a long game for Clintwood. He told me about how everyone is calling them out about their schedule so their boys are proving they aint no joke. Clintwood better of soaked up all the joy of the GW game because Sussex is gonna beat them like a redheaded step child. Sussex is cocky, fast, and has a hell of a qb. Goodluck Clintwood, you'll need it.

The douchebag p.o.s. is back.

you poor sad little big daddy...............lol

It was Twin Springs! Who sucks! But managed putting up 30 some on GW. GW was overrated. Clintwood lace up the bball shoes, football is over in Mullinsville

I wouldn't put much stock in what we gave up to TS. I think our quality of defense spoke for itself against Clintwood. Sure we gave up 23, but considering the turnovers and the short field situations we put our D in, I thought they played quite well. If we were as overrated as you say, that game would have been over way earlier than what it was.

First off I do not believe that you spoke to Sussex's scouts.If I am wrong and you did, then I am glad that they are over confident. That's an advamtage for us. I won't guarantee a win but I will guarantee that our players will give it their besr effort and that they will play with LPD pride.

i got rid of him...hate to ban anyone, but every post is just some BS meant to start trouble...got tired of it.

The dude is just a troll here to get under the folks from Clintwood's skin for some reason. It got old fast.

The dude is just a troll here to get under the folks from Clintwood's skin for some reason. It got old fast.

yeah we have enough of those on here already of the Falcon persuasion....but at least they have some humor value....that dude was just annoying.

it's peak days in the cheese season, i'd imagine they are both at the Mall near the Hickory Farms display.

Thanksgiving just ended, so maybe they can come out of hiding and not worry about being mistaken for turkeys.

I looked at Sussex on youtube vs. Charles City from this year. Double tight veer and some spread mixed in as well.

I thought it was a good game on Saturday. Good luck Clintwood! I enjoyed watching those kids get after it.

was in the 03 title game against Bath Co., they are usually very athletic, they run deep in the playoffs about every year. They will have speed, and they try to spread you out. Against Bath they didn't even punt, they are very cocky and the fans feed off it. They went for it on their 10yd line on 4th and made it. They were just so much better than Bath co.

Clintwood can line up and smack them in the mouth, Clintwood is huge for a small school, as was GW. Clintwoods ability to throw it a little bit keeps the other teams D honest. I expect Sussex to put everyone in the box and dare you to throw while crashing the gaps and trying to hit the backs early. They are vulnerable to getting gashed for long runs. (picture 4th and a foot, and the D has everyone up. If you break thru the line you can be gone) I hope the wave doesn't do too many of those tosses 4yds behind the line like they did at GW. With a line that size and fullback like Dotson, on 4th and a foot give it to him. 1st and goal Clintwood had about 2yds and threw twice and did one sweep.... i don't get it. Give it to Dotson and tell them it's coming :)

I don't think Sussex can stop the greenwave, it remains to be seen if they can keep the tigers in check and not stop themselves with turnovers. Good luck Greenwave!!

kinda reminds me of how my kids are.they argue and scrap with each other all the time until an outsider brings a threat ,then they all buddy buddy and ready to help each other.i think for the most part every member from southwest va is a clintwood fan at this point.i guess a few haters hope they get romped.

was in the 03 title game against Bath Co., they are usually very athletic, they run deep in the playoffs about every year. They will have speed, and they try to spread you out. Against Bath they didn't even punt, they are very cocky and the fans feed off it. They went for it on their 10yd line on 4th and made it. They were just so much better than Bath co.

Clintwood can line up and smack them in the mouth, Clintwood is huge for a small school, as was GW. Clintwoods ability to throw it a little bit keeps the other teams D honest. I expect Sussex to put everyone in the box and dare you to throw while crashing the gaps and trying to hit the backs early. They are vulnerable to getting gashed for long runs. (picture 4th and a foot, and the D has everyone up. If you break thru the line you can be gone) I hope the wave doesn't do too many of those tosses 4yds behind the line like they did at GW. With a line that size and fullback like Dotson, on 4th and a foot give it to him. 1st and goal Clintwood had about 2yds and threw twice and did one sweep.... i don't get it. Give it to Dotson and tell them it's coming :)

I don't think Sussex can stop the greenwave, it remains to be seen if they can keep the tigers in check and not stop themselves with turnovers. Good luck Greenwave!!

Great post Legion!:)

They appear to run the veer very similar to how BI would at St. Paul, which is basically the way Carson Newman runs it. Extremely wide gaps in the line trying to spread you out.

Sounds like Bath County back when the Phillips brothers were there.