Bluefield 2012 Football Schedule...

edrforshey

Has anyone heard who they are playing in 2012?

I know this so far:

08/24 Graham, Va

08/31

09/07

09/14

09/21

09/28

10/05

10/12 at Westside

10/19

10/26

11/02

I do know that Bridgeport, WV is looking for 1 game on either 09/07 or 10/12 to fill their schedule. Might even agree to meet in Charleston if Bluefield has either date open.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this so far:

08/24 Graham, Va

08/31

09/07

09/14

09/21

09/28

10/05

10/12 at Westside

10/19

10/26

11/02

I do know that Bridgeport, WV is looking for 1 game on either 09/07 or 10/12 to fill their schedule. Might even agree to meet in Charleston if Bluefield has either date open.

Westside??? Did they suddenly grow a pair???

I'm sure Princeton will be on there somewhere...and probably two teams from Charlotte...and Gate City...James Monroe...

It sure looks like it.

I'm also hearing, but haven't confirmed that a few other WV Southern AA Schools are going to play Bluefield.

One down season and they all want a shot at the Beavers...better be careful what they wish for....

Richlands is playing the same schedule next year. Patrick co. And Pulaski on the road. 2013 will be completely different though. Very big changes, more than likely will be playing A no longer AA.

No they won't. They didn't have single a numbers. Try again in 15.

I know this so far:

08/24 Graham, Va

08/31

09/07

09/14

09/21

09/28

10/05

10/12 at Westside

10/19

10/26

11/02

I dont think the deal with Bridgeport is going to work out. I heard both Westside and Riverview are playing Bluefield next year, and they are not playing Charlotte Day again.

YES THEY WILL. You will see.

The numbers are already out...no they won't...

http://www.vhsl.org/files/rr-Sept30-2011-membership_-actual-numbers.pdf

Unless the VHSL decides to use the March 31 ADM numbers...that would give Richlands time to "hide" a few kids...or send some 9th graders back to 8th grade...or however they do it down there. Maybe they'll just skip a year of recruiting...

Our recruiting class is looking to be the best in YEARS! I hear we have about 75 or so planning on coming to play for the G Men lol.

We will be A and I will remind you of your post. I started out trying to be modest so the hammer wouldn't come out but that didn't work. I said quote(more than likely to start with). But its obvious I know more than you this time. You do stir the pot don't you?

I love it when the hate for the Blues shows its true colors Gman. I like most of your posts here but when it comes to the Blues your true colors show.

Take courage and be strong your BB team looks really good. I wish them the best.

They won't get "hardship" to play down...

With Marion dropping and Taz most likely dropping, why wouldn't we get hardship? We would have to put in a district where we would be driving 2 1/2+ hours for every game except Abingdon. They let Lee drop several years ago due to the same reasoning. I see them letting it happen here too.

With Marion dropping and Taz most likely dropping, why wouldn't we get hardship? We would have to put in a district where we would be driving 2 1/2+ hours for every game except Abingdon. They let Lee drop several years ago due to the same reasoning. I see them letting it happen here too.

Richlands has no chance at getting hardship none at all.

How do you get that? If Tazewell drops with Marion, that leaves 3 teams in a district. Can't happen. So we would get shuffled to what? The River Ridge? We would travel well over 2 hours to all away district contests. Plus, how do you think the teams from said district will feel about coming all the way down here?

Lee got hardship for this exact same reason. They were over 2 hours away from the next closest AA competiton, and their numbers were just barely over the cutoff, as are Richlands.

Bridgeport did contact Bluefield but wanted us to come to them two years in a row and Coach said no but we would meet them in Charleston for a two year contract and they wouldn't do that. As of right now, Bluefield has 9 games scheduled for next year with the addition of Westside and Riverview. If Wayne re-signs, we will have a full slate for next year. CCD is no longer on the schedule but we do have a home game with Charlotte Latin. We also have: Graham, Princeton, Oak Hill, James Monroe, Greenbrier East and Gate City.

This...you won't get a hardship because Abingdon is still close. Now if Abingdon was single A, I believe you would get your hardship. Just relax, you guys will make it next time. But not in 2013.

Our recruiting class is looking to be the best in YEARS! I hear we have about 75 or so planning on coming to play for the G Men lol.

We will be A and I will remind you of your post. I started out trying to be modest so the hammer wouldn't come out but that didn't work. I said quote(more than likely to start with). But its obvious I know more than you this time. You do stir the pot don't you?

I love it when the hate for the Blues shows its true colors Gman. I like most of your posts here but when it comes to the Blues your true colors show.

Take courage and be strong your BB team looks really good. I wish them the best.

Unless you have a vote in the next r&r meeting, I say you are full of crap.

Here we go again. I just talked to the Man. They go by the numbers this coming March. As we speak we are projected to be 9 students over. This is my last post on this subject.

As I said, I will remind you both when it as announced we will be playing A in 2013. Why are you guys so opposed. The numbers will be low enough then.

We already play a A schedule anyway. Its the best we can get. A coach can't try any harder than Coach Mance has to do better. What else do you guys want?