congrads clintwood

fridaynightfun

Contratulations to Clintwood, they were the better team today!

Great season for Galax...can't turn the ball over and give a great team short field. That being said, Clintwood did what they needed to do to win the game, my hats off to the Clintwood players and coaches. To top it off, think the Clintwood coaches outcoached Galax.

It was indeed a great game. Congrats to Clintwood, you guys earned it. You faced a very tough road in the playoffs. Congrats to Galax on an outstanding season. You kids played your hearts out today. This was one of the best games I've watched in a long time. Met a few Clintwood fans today. Good people that really love their football team. It was nice to see so many people there to support their respective teams today. Good stuff!

Congrats to Clintwood on their state championship--proud of you as a team, a great representative for our Southwest Virginia football programs.

Going up I-81 yesterday, to Roanoke (Cave Spring country), had a couple of cars I saw with Clintwood flags and writing on their back windows in support of Clintwood. Two cars had Tennessee tags on them, so fans from afar were going to Salem to support their team. When I got off at Exit 141 traffic was heavier on 419 then usual, so I knew there was going to be a big turn out for the games.

Stopped at a rest area and saw some Greenwave fans there, told them I was pulling for them to bring home a state championship.

Congrats Clintwood on your win--LPD Pride (including SWVA pride)!!!

Life has many choices---eternity two