#8 Tar Heels vs the Hokies

rvtne216

How doesthis playout? Greensberg always has the Hokies up for the big games. I think The Hokies have a chance inthis one. no doubt. I'm predicting at 66-62 Hokie win,

UNC may have lost 3 games but I still do not believe that VAtech is playing on their level yet, sure 24 turnovers will lose a game against fsu when they have a kid that can shoot the three like they did, but I don't believe this game will be close...87-49 UNC

How doesthis playout? Greensberg always has the Hokies up for the big games. I think The Hokies have a chance inthis one. no doubt. I'm predicting at 66-62 Hokie win,

Just to reiterate, I am a VT grad and complete Virginia Tech homer.

UNC 76

VT 63

Not a chance we get close in this one.

I don't mind admitting that I really like Coach Greenberg. But I'm also convinced that he's taken this program as far as he can.

I'll be pleasantly shocked if the Hokies can end this one within 20 of UNC.

Guest StoneyCalhoun
I don't mind admitting that I really like Coach Greenberg. But I'm also convinced that he's taken this program as far as he can.

I like Greenberg a lot. I usually support him against the angry Hokies, but this year has left me angry.

Tonight we lose. I will be there to witness it though.

Unc 90-58

This.

Tech is not playing well and UNC is stinging from a major beat down on national TV. Plus throw in Williams embarrassment of abandoning his reserves an heading to the locker room to keep his star from being caught in the onslaught of fans charging the court. This sets the stage for a bad night for the Hokies.

Yeah, I'm the same way. He seems like a nice guy and he's given us some exciting times, but it may be time for him to move on.

Guest The Variable
Oh yes, the tri-annual "Conflict of Interest" Bowl!

UNC by a whole lot. VT's young, not cohesive, and slumping. UNC will be as mad as Rocky was when Drago killed Apollo Creed.

I was thinking this, but now that UVAO said it, VT might pull off the upset.

Oh yes, the tri-annual "Conflict of Interest" Bowl!

UNC by a whole lot. VT's young, not cohesive, and slumping. UNC will be as mad as Rocky was when Drago killed Apollo Creed.

Or when Clubber Lang hit on Adrienne.

I am a bit worried that I have made two Clubber Lang references this week.

Only two?! You're selling yourself short, Hacker.

"What's your prediction for the fight?"

[clubber looks into the camera]

"PAIN."

Or when Clubber Lang hit on Adrienne.

Hey, Hokies! Hey, Hokies! Listen here. Since your basketball team ain't got no heart, maybe you like to see a real team. I bet you stay up late every night dreamin' you had a real team, don't you? I'll tell you what. Bring your pretty little selves over to WDBJ7 tonight at 8:00, and I'll show you a real team.

lol take the glasses off man UNC rolls

Hey, Hokies! Hey, Hokies! Listen here. Since your basketball team ain't got no heart, maybe you like to see a real team. I bet you stay up late every night dreamin' you had a real team, don't you? I'll tell you what. Bring your pretty little selves over to WDBJ7 tonight at 8:00, and I'll show you a real team.

Did you forget that since joining the ACC, the HOKIES have finished ahead of UVA in the ACC, 5 of the 7 years? UVA 108-106, Tech 139-92. Hokies have no heart? They are a young team. LOL just like the Football team, UVA finally has a good BB team and the fans are ready to put them in the Final 4. Yea UVA has a real team this year, but its been a while uh. JOKE

Did you forget that since joining the ACC, the HOKIES have finished ahead of UVA in the ACC, 5 of the 7 years? UVA 108-106, Tech 139-92. Hokies have no heart? They are a young team. LOL just like the Football team, UVA finally has a good BB team and the fans are ready to put them in the Final 4. Yea UVA has a real team this year, but its been a while uh. JOKE

inb4UVAOexplodes...3...2...1...

Have you seen the movie Rocky III? That's adapted from a quote from Clubber Lang, Rocky's challenge that movie.

Here is the real quote. "Hey, Woman. Hey, Woman! Listen here. Since your old man ain't got no heart, maybe you like to see a real man. I bet you stay up late every night dreamin' you had a real man, don't ya? I'll tell you what. Bring your pretty little self over to my apartment tonight, and I'll show you a real man."

LOL, that 737 went right over your head.

BTW, you can add another tick to that loss column.

Edited by UVAObserver

Only two?! You're selling yourself short, Hacker.

"What's your prediction for the fight?"

[clubber looks into the camera]

"PAIN."

That was the first. That is my prediction for the 9ers/Giants game.

I'm glad to see someone with an appreciation for Mr. T in that movie. He created the persona in that movie that Mike Tyson made a career of.

Edited by Hacker