whats going on in Tazewell this year?

Lance

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new coach will be announced Wednesday. Very good choice for the town. Finally sticking with someone local who wont put up with the bullshit

Let me guess, Keene is going to name Keene coach, and Hovis will be both OC and DC. I sure hope so.....

The new coach will be announced Wednesday. Very good choice for the town. Finally sticking with someone local who wont put up with the bullshit

Like to know how you know this? I have family that are school teachers and they haven't said a thing, and one of them a coach in the high school!

gonna be the next, in a long line of mistakes....should have shopped the job and see if anyone would actually want to coach there...I doubt it, but what would it have hurt.

I don't think he is the answer. Think he is more of a college guy, definitely struggles relating to high school kids. Wonder how his recruiting skills are?

Looking at PH, it seems just about everyone has trouble relating to those kids.

If that happens to be true, which I really hope not, it could serve a good purpose. He will get run off as coach and that will fix the AD problem as well!

i dont know if its true or not, but thats what i heard.