Rudy in Abingdon

southbound

Dad inspared me this week by making me watch the movie Rudy. He talked to me about being undersized and playing linebacker. I have taken this motivation to the gym with me this week. My PT has pushed me hard and I told him to get on me harder this week. We have stayed 30 minutes longer and I have been working on agalities too. Watching Rudy I realized my ability is better and I am faster so linebacker should be an easy adjustment for me. Dad said things are changing down here and he thinks we can win this year. If you haven't noticed we have been dominating spring sports in the district and area. I think we can do the same thing in football. You guys will be in shock at some of our young guys coming up this year. You heard it here first! :cool:

Dad inspared me this week by making me watch the movie Rudy. He talked to me about being undersized and playing linebacker. I have taken this motivation to the gym with me this week. My PT has pushed me hard and I told him to get on me harder this week. We have stayed 30 minutes longer and I have been working on agalities too. Watching Rudy I realized my ability is better and I am faster so linebacker should be an easy adjustment for me. Dad said things are changing down here and he thinks we can win this year. If you haven't noticed we have been dominating spring sports in the district and area. I think we can do the same thing in football. You guys will be in shock at some of our young guys coming up this year. You heard it here first! :cool:

so whats been up with Stripes?

Lance, can't believe you are responding to a person who has "my cat is my life" as his signature. Heard the cat got eaten by coyote:)

I'm more interested in whats been up with the cat...than the bird.

6:00 AM - stripes yawns and stretches

6:05 Am - stripes leaps on the bed and purrs on my leg

6:10 Am - stripes is licking himself for his morning bath. Getting ready for the day, for its going to be another day of training, another day of whipping some k9 arse!

Stay tuned:p

I feel sorry for people who don't get jokes.

What is the joke? :mad: Stripes was so restless last night. He kept me up all night because of a mouse in my bedroom. He was chasing something around the room and when I turned the lights on he had something trapped in the closet. My PT put me through a hard workout and I was tired so I went back to sleep. Then he would start running again. I thought it was just a dream but this morning I found a dead mouse in the floor of my bedroom. I yelled at dad to come and get it. YUK it made me sick! :eek:

I feel sorry for people who don't get jokes.

What is the joke? :mad: Stripes was so restless last night. He kept me up all night because of a mouse in my bedroom. He was chasing something around the room and when I turned the lights on he had something trapped in the closet. My PT put me through a hard workout and I was tired so I went back to sleep. Then he would start running again. I thought it was just a dream but this morning I found a dead mouse in the floor of my bedroom. I yelled at dad to come and get it. YUK it made me sick! :eek:

And here we are right on cue! So funny here.