Allergic Reaction

southbound

I have seen the posts on our scrimmage from Sat morning and they are inaccurate. We did not give up any td's with our first team defense. They scored a couple on backups and jv players. We actually controlled the scrimmage for the most part and if we played them in a real game we win by 2-3 td's just saying.

The most important issue of the day did not involve the football game it was all the bees on the field. I am allergic to bees and had a panic attic during the scrimmage. My dad tried to help me during a break but a bee got in my helmet. What is going on! :mad: There are way too many bees out there to be playing football. :confused: Also, not making excuses but we were playing across the practice field horizontal not vertical kind of confusing for everyone. Please don't get on here and try to dissect this scrimmage and state how the Falcons looked when you were not there! :mad: Give me a break. I am bee'd out and can't take any more. :eek:

BTW we played good last weekend and deserve better remarks than this.

I have seen the posts on our scrimmage from Sat morning and they are inaccurate. We did not give up any td's with our first team defense. They scored a couple on backups and jv players. We actually controlled the scrimmage for the most part and if we played them in a real game we win by 2-3 td's just saying.

The most important issue of the day did not involve the football game it was all the bees on the field. I am allergic to bees and had a panic attic during the scrimmage. My dad tried to help me during a break but a bee got in my helmet. What is going on! :mad: There are way too many bees out there to be playing football. :confused: Also, not making excuses but we were playing across the practice field horizontal not vertical kind of confusing for everyone. Please don't get on here and try to dissect this scrimmage and state how the Falcons looked when you were not there! :mad: Give me a break. I am bee'd out and can't take any more. :eek:

It would be nice if you would tells what team your talking about. You put we. So tell us who we is.

I for one was at the scrimmage, the only thing that resembled a bee was the stinging Ft Chiswell was putting on them Falcons. Yeah they were flying around all over the field and Abingdon looked like fly swatrers with all that arm tackling.

Epi-pen

panic attic

Ive heard of a panic room but not a panic attic!

Scrimmages and benefit games really are not a judge of the upcoming season either way. No team is going to show what they really have. All they are looking to do is to see what still needs improved. You may be right about the second team defense, I can't say as I was not there. However I would be worried about your offense if they couldn't score more than two.

Hahaha man I missed this guy. He's actually pretty creative in his made up excuses for losing. Didn't he blame a loss last year on the angle of the lights or something? I would be lying if I said I didn't look forward to the many ways he trolls us from week to week.

It would be nice if you would tells what team your talking about. You put we. So tell us who we is.

All I can say is I wish we played you guys. Dad said he was talking to someone over there and they said you guys were terrible. Do you know who we r now? :D

im allergic to BULLSH*T...SO,ill stay away from this thread...what a jk!!!!!

You are the only joke on here! :mad: You think Marion is good. Ha ha! You guys are terrible in every sport. Can you name one thing you are decent at? :cool:

I for one was at the scrimmage, the only thing that resembled a bee was the stinging Ft Chiswell was putting on them Falcons. Yeah they were flying around all over the field and Abingdon looked like fly swatrers with all that arm tackling.

What are you talking about? There is no way you were at scrimmage if you didn't see all the bees. I am not one to make excuses but it is hard to focus under those circumstances. BTW my dad said we easily beat Fort Chiswell in a real game. He told me we were just looking at kids for depth purposes.

My new motto for the year "Falcons Never Quit". Some of the guys had tshirts with this on there and I thought it was cool. :cool:

You are the only joke on here! :mad: You think Marion is good. Ha ha! You guys are terrible in every sport. Can you name one thing you are decent at? :cool:

Yo. Marion beat the crap out of the Falcons last year, don't you remember that? Like 3 or 4 TD's in like a min or so, something like that? Wow.

What are you talking about? There is no way you were at scrimmage if you didn't see all the bees. I am not one to make excuses but it is hard to focus under those circumstances. BTW my dad said we easily beat Fort Chiswell in a real game. He told me we were just looking at kids for depth purposes.

My new motto for the year "Falcons Never Quit". Some of the guys had tshirts with this on there and I thought it was cool. :cool:

if falcons never quit i guess you are not a true falcon seeing as you said you had a panic attack because of imaginary bees. if you are a true falcon you play thru and do not give excuses for quiting.

All I can say is I wish we played you guys. Dad said he was talking to someone over there and they said you guys were terrible. Do you know who we r now? :D

Come play Bluefield. Even in a down year they would embarrass you guys lol.

Guest king kone

You are the Pee Wee Herman of this board....