Congrats Graham!!!

blufan04

Heck of a game! Your boys did the unthinkable played a better game than Blfd and deserved the victory. Enjoy and good luck on the rest of your season! I'll be pulling for you guys!

No heck of a game to you guys!! This game has taught me a couple of things! Bluefield is D A N G E R O U S, by that I mean they have the ability to score fast , very very fast, once they get clicking as a team theyre gonna be unstoppable,

Graham- is a tougher,faster, more disciplined team than last years, They have alot of heart and do not know when to stop. Coach Williams has them right where he wants them and it's gonna be a great thing.

Both of this teams have a very very good shot at going far this year! I will be rooting for my G-men and since my heart has stopped 4 times tonight and it's finally over I will be cheering for thos State Bound Beavers!!! Congrats G-men!!!!

Graham has got a lot of very tough football players. Can't recall the last time they were that physical. I think they had a team out there that Carlock would have been proud of.

No heck of a game to you guys!! This game has taught me a couple of things! Bluefield is D A N G E R O U S, by that I mean they have the ability to score fast , very very fast, once they get clicking as a team theyre gonna be unstoppable,

Graham- is a tougher,faster, more disciplined team than last years, They have alot of heart and do not know when to stop. Coach Williams has them right where he wants them and it's gonna be a great thing.

Both of this teams have a very very good shot at going far this year! I will be rooting for my G-men and since my heart has stopped 4 times tonight and it's finally over I will be cheering for thos State Bound Beavers!!! Congrats G-men!!!!

Last night showed that both teams do have potential. Last night Graham was a physical hard nosed, determined bunch with alot of heart that wanted to win. That is why they won and if that carries over to the rest of the season the G-Men will be hard to stop for anyone on their schedule.

On the other hand as usual Bluefield has alot of talent in the skill positions. I believe if they can iron out some things, cut down on penalties and turnovers then they should be fine.

Good luck to both Bluefields this season!!

There's only one game per year where I don't pull for Graham, obviously, and I really want to say how impressed with the job Williams has done and is doing. As others have said, a tough, physical, hard-nosed team that plays like a Carlock team played. Even saw shades of Carlock with the unbalanced line and power-I formations.

And as others have said, Bluefield has potential if they work on the mistakes. Just not impressed with the offensive and defensive lines for Bluefield.

What a game! My drive back to Roanoke was certainly an enjoyable one this time around. This is what high school football is all about. It was great to see all the enthusiasm from the Graham fans once again. Reminded me of the days from many years ago. Good luck to both Bluefield schools throughout the remainder of the season. Although a Graham fan, I will be pulling for the Beavers from here on out. Two great communities and two great schools. Go G-Men! "Bring on them 'dogs!"

My congratulations to the Graham folks. The G-Men were the better team, well prepared, mentally tough, and made the plays necessary to win. Hopefully, the Bluefield kids learned a valuable lesson about not underestimating an opponent, especially in such a huge rivalry.

The Beavers better get themselves together quick or it'll be back-to-back seasons sitting at home come playoff time with the schedule ahead. I dread to think what Johnson from Princeton will do on Friday night if the tackling and reading of keys do not improve; could be looking at 300+ rushing yards because if Johnson gets loose you will not catch him in the open field.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

The Beavers better get themselves together quick or it'll be back-to-back seasons sitting at home come playoff time with the schedule ahead. I dread to think what Johnson from Princeton will do on Friday night if the tackling and reading of keys do not improve; could be looking at 300+ rushing yards because if Johnson gets loose you will not catch him in the open field.

I look for this to happen Beavers just dont tackle well at all!