Richlands @ Patrick Co.

Ryan4VT

Richlands makes the long trek over to Stuart to take on Patrick Co. Thoughts? Anyone thy has seen them this year, how are they? And what offense do they run?

Sucks I can't make this trip, but I'll be listening to it while at the Honaker game.

I saw them play Floyd and they are running the spread. They are terrible. They are big and have athletes but they are just a bad football team. They have a new staff and may be good in a couple years. Time will tell.

I know for sure we will be without at least four starters on both sides of the ball. Due to sickness and injuries. If we keep losing them at this rate it may get interesting.

Their was a couple to quit after the Pulaski game Hunsaker, Quick.

Their was a couple to quit after the Pulaski game Hunsaker, Quick.

Man, hate to hear that. Quick had some ability and Hunsaker really came on toward the end of last year.

Whats the problem.........lack of playing time ?

I think it's Click you're talking about, don't think there's a player with the last name "Quick".

Yea, Click.......I knew it was click and not quick......lol.......brain fart !

Were they both Sr's ? I'm pretty sure that Click was, but not sure about Hunsaker.