FB UPDATES Friday - 9/21/12

tbgfan

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The program at Tazwell has really went down hill. Hope someday they can get things together.

Well, I hope they don't go to coach #5 in 5 years, as a rotating door isn't going to help. Guessing there may be a few bad years before it gets better down there.

Well, I hope they don't go to coach #5 in 5 years, as a rotating door isn't going to help. Guessing there may be a few bad years before it gets better down there.

I agree you can't build anything changing coaches every year. They need to give him a chance to get his system working.

G-Men win! Graham trailed early 13-0. Gotta love those "comeback and heart attack G-Men!" Glad that one is over! Whew!

great win for the gmen but got to cut down on penalties and turnovers. cannot continue to win with those. i hope the the penalties are from the defense being agressive and the offense wanting to get going but overall got to cut down on all.

great win for the gmen but got to cut down on penalties and turnovers. cannot continue to win with those. i hope the the penalties are from the defense being agressive and the offense wanting to get going but overall got to cut down on all.

You got that one right! Penalties and fumbles! Lucky to survive that one with a win! No doubt, those G-Men have heart! My heart is shot .. but theirs is not. LOL!

You got that one right! Penalties and fumbles! Lucky to survive that one with a win! No doubt, those G-Men have heart! My heart is shot .. but theirs is not. LOL!

for now dont think anyone can count the gmen out in any close game. they do have a lot of heart and this year have shown they do not give up unlike years past.

for now dont think anyone can count the gmen out in any close game. they do have a lot of heart and this year have shown they do not give up unlike years past.

Well said my friend! I was afraid that the off week would have a negative effect and it seems it did. Fortunately, they were able not to panic and keep it close enough to pull out the win. I am just glad that one is over.

Fort 28 Floyd 21 mid 3rd (didn't catch the time)

Castlewood 14 Rye Cove 0

midway 3rd qtr

yes congrats to the tornado great game. and also way to go beavers you made the area proud for sure.

Thanks. Congrats to the Gmen also on a good come from behind win!