FB UPDATES Friday - 9/21/12

tbgfan

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they did...finally. It was about time. He did about what I expected he would if given the rock consistently. Excellent offensive play calling tonight from Colley.

I was hoping Coach would look at last week as what not to do!

Edited by redtiger

Oh Boy, A-Town beat Happy Valley 10-0. Southbound and Falconman are probably rockin out to One Direction. Ugh!

I really can't wait to hear what they have to say about the JSB/AHS game next week. Should be entertaining.

I really can't wait to hear what they have to say about the JSB/AHS game next week. Should be entertaining.

If they are smart they won't say anything. Wait a minute I forogt who I was talking about I am sure they will have plenty to say.

Yeah it was 50-30 final in giles-tazewell game...I left at halftime and tazewell is one of the worst teams I've seen in a few year...totally pathetic and looked lazy to me.

To say totally pathetic is Bullshit, to be down 50 to 6 at the half and then come out and put 24 on on the board in the second half wither it be the 2nd team or not, shows that these kids didn't give up! I don't care who the team is that is playing Giles, the offense they run is going to give everyone fits.....

Well said my friend! I was afraid that the off week would have a negative effect and it seems it did. Fortunately, they were able not to panic and keep it close enough to pull out the win. I am just glad that one is over.

Graham played with no fire until the 4th quarter... Marion was clearly the better team for 3 quarters... Sheets kept Graham in the game...the team is truly blessed to have a kid like that on the team. Graham never gave up and calmly marched the ball down the field on that final drive....