FB UPDATES Friday - 9/21/12

tbgfan

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its for sure 46-23 (I heard it at the end and got it via txt from a friend who was there)

I called in to WAXM to correct them and the response was "uhhh, ok, uuhhhh" I really dont think they believed me.

WMJD was low and fuzzy, I could just pick up bits and pieces

Edited by redtiger

Well said my friend! I was afraid that the off week would have a negative effect and it seems it did. Fortunately, they were able not to panic and keep it close enough to pull out the win. I am just glad that one is over.

Totally agree maybe it would have been better for them not to have had the week off but will never know. main thing is graham is now 3-1. do not think many thought they would be here this year. I know many felt that graham would be lucky to be 1-3 at this point with the only if you could call it sure win in tazewell. But surprise.

Thanks, and congrats to the Gmen on a good come from behind win, also congrats to the beavers too !

You are welcome we may not be in the same division, district or classification as RHS but we still are Tazewell county teams and rivals so have to pull for them the rest of the year.

Totally agree maybe it would have been better for them not to have had the week off but will never know. main thing is graham is now 3-1. do not think many thought they would be here this year. I know many felt that graham would be lucky to be 1-3 at this point with the only if you could call it sure win in tazewell. But surprise.

Actually, I did think that Graham would be 1-3 at this point. I, like you, thought they would beat Tazewell but the others not so sure. Of course, I thought that Bluefiled would roll them the first week but was I ever wrong. Anyway, great and surprising start for Graham. This is indeed what everyone in Bluefield VA wanted, needed, and deserved. But no one deserves this more than those young men ... the G-Men! Hats off to those guys.

As the numerous red and gold banners across the town proudly state ... Bluefield VA ... Home Of The G-Men!

Now, lets move on and kick some Tiger tail! Have a great week as I am out of here!

Now its Haysi 40 Grundy 16

im just listening to the radio(WMJD sucks by the way) Sounds like Haysi is actually letting Bowen run the ball

Yes, they did...finally. It was about time. He did about what I expected he would if given the rock consistently. Excellent offensive play calling tonight from Colley.