Marion at Richlands

Ryan4VT

Are the slices of pizza still $3.50 at Ernie Hicks?

They do on occasion sell slices of pizza for right around that price but they only have it a couple games a year its pizza plus pizza. Too steep for my wallet but alot of folks love it.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do on occasion sell slices of pizza for right around that price but they only have it a couple games a year its pizza plus pizza. Too steep for my wallet but alot of folks love it.

Ummm...no we don't. The ONLY pizza we sell is half of a medium pizza, which is 4 slices, for $5.00. Also we sell it at every game, not just occasionally. Sometimes we run out around the 4th quarter, but always start of selling pizza.

Like I said early over the past 5 years, we have not sold pizza by the slice at all, much less for $3.50. Trust me on this, I know because I give people the pizza and take their money for it.

Ummm...no we don't. The ONLY pizza we sell is half of a medium pizza, which is 4 slices, for $5.00. Also we sell it at every game, not just occasionally. Sometimes we run out around the 4th quarter, but always start of selling pizza.

Like I said early over the past 5 years, we have not sold pizza by the slice at all, much less for $3.50. Trust me on this, I know because I give people the pizza and take their money for it.

Ahh so I've met you before! Lol. Anyways, I thought it was Pizza Hut pizza instead of the Pizza Plus??

if you have not sold it in 5 years why is it last season i seen people eating it ive not seen it this year but i know for a fact i seen it last year.

if you have not sold it in 5 years why is it last season i seen people eating it ive not seen it this year but i know for a fact i seen it last year.

Me and my Dad always get it, then split the pizza in half. Maybe you saw someone doing that? Idk though, just trying to offer a possible solution?

I couldn't tell you why you haven't seen it this season. I can tell you that we sold over 120 boxes of pizza last week and 0 single slices of pizza. That's all I know.

But, I'm sure you would know more about it than I do.

Richlands will not be able to hang with Brookville if they make it that far. The game would be over before half time.

I seem to remember people saying the exact same thing two years ago. Have faith, my friend. It may be over on paper, but that's why they play the game.

Richlands will not be able to hang with Brookville if they make it that far. The game would be over before half time.

I seem to remember people saying the exact same thing two years ago. Have faith, my friend. It may be over on paper, but that's why they play the game. Besides, gotta get there first. One game at a time.

You may be right, they are blowing out everyone they have played this year. But then again, they said that in 2007, and Brookville lost 24-14 and again in 2010, we won 44-7......

Wow! Marion is finally playing a school their size. I hope Richlands takes it to them like marion did against the smaller hogo schools. What comes around goes around.

this is a bitter chilhowie fan

No, I am a proud Northwood fan the school with 500 less students than you.

and I have seen both Chilhowie and Marion play and Chilhowie should have beaten you. they have the better team and far more class than Marion.