Falcon Explosion

southbound

Just wanted to come aboard and say you guys were wrong picking against us last night. I bet most of you all did not accept that explosion in caroll last night. Dad said one of the best halfs of football he has seen. I hope you guys are ready to step up and throw some credit to us this week. Stripes has been in an awesome mood all day. :D Dad has really come around to Stripes and seems to enjoy his company now. Dad said if we play like that we are unstopable like the movie with the train. Guys if we are on your schedule you better get ready. We are playing well and Stripes is predicting some wins. :eek:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to come aboard and say you guys were wrong picking against us last night. I bet most of you all did not accept that explosion in caroll last night. Dad said one of the best halfs of football he has seen. I hope you guys are ready to step up and throw some credit to us this week. Stripes has been in an awesome mood all day. :D Dad has really come around to Stripes and seems to enjoy his company now. Dad said if we play like that we are unstopable like the movie with the train. Guys if we are on your schedule you better get ready. We are playing well and Stripes is predicting some wins. :eek:

I can't wait till we play you guys... YOU guys better get ready for the storm that's about to come....

I picked CC (on the CMD board's pickem) because I had no idea they hadn't even won a game. I think I was confusing them with someone else because I thought they'd blow the Falcons away. Still, a win is a win and I'm sure the AHS faithful are riding high after this one.

First of all your jokes are not funny!:mad: There will be another Falcon Explosion this Friday Night! Its Homecoming Week for us and we are gonna shine brighter than my Spongebob PJ's I wore to school yesterday!:):p As Dad says, "you just hide and watch"

First of all your jokes are not funny!:mad: There will be another Falcon Explosion this Friday Night! Its Homecoming Week for us and we are gonna shine brighter than my Spongebob PJ's I wore to school yesterday!:):p As Dad says, "you just hide and watch"

All jokes aside you might have two more wins this year. A 5-5 regular season and a sub 500 5-6 overall record is nothing to brag about. Maybe when your 8th grade team is seniors you might have a winning season.

I got it! Southbound meant to say "Falcon Implosion "!

What is your prediction when Richlands rolls into Abingdon next Friday night Southbound? Will it be another so called "Falcon Explosion" ?

It takes you two posts to get it out? You freaking loser!:p Listen, your games of intimidation works on many teams like tazewell or marion, but the Falcons are never intimidated by the naders (especially in basketball, baseball, track). We have dominated you the last two years in 8th grade football, its just a matter of time you guys will be crying begging us to let up.:cool:

Plus, why should we be worried when you barely beat the candy canes!:)

It takes you two posts to get it out? You freaking loser!:p Listen, your games of intimidation works on many teams like tazewell or marion, but the Falcons are never intimidated by the naders (especially in basketball, baseball, track). We have dominated you the last two years in 8th grade football, its just a matter of time you guys will be crying begging us to let up.:cool:

Marion's actually quite good this year, as you will see later on.. Who cares about 8th grade when it is high school football? Talent itself doesn't win, but having coaches who know how to execute the plays to favor said kid's talent, that wins ballgames, as well as having a disciplined team, something Abingdon doesn't have.

Guest king kone

You all are in for a walk on the Darkside....

what if i told you stripes was a robot spy that was sent to you by falconblunder so he could watch your mom at night..just a rumor goin around

I find your comments about Stripes to be offensive. Dad winked at me and said "someone might have taken his pussy cat" then he just laughed. I sthat what happened to you did someone steal your girl I mean cat. Dad was bent over laughing at you my friend. Ha ha ha ha! :D

All jokes aside you might have two more wins this year. A 5-5 regular season and a sub 500 5-6 overall record is nothing to brag about. Maybe when your 8th grade team is seniors you might have a winning season.

I think you are dead wrong! If you guys played us you would have more respect. Dad said we tried to pick you up a few years ago and was turned down. :mad:

I think you are dead wrong! If you guys played us you would have more respect. Dad said we tried to pick you up a few years ago and was turned down. :mad:

No one wants to play a poor football team, that's why they turned you down. Well, it'd be good to have a win over a AA team for points, but they won't get you much with W's over other teams, mainly losses. So...

What is your prediction when Richlands rolls into Abingdon next Friday night Southbound? Will it be another so called "Falcon Explosion" ?

I will give you the prediction later when Stripes is ready. We are not afraid of you guys and if we had your schedule we might still be undefeated. Dad said you guys play an easy schedule every year. Why don't you pick up some tougher teams? We have a tough schedule and dad said playing that really good Tennessee team will help us down the road. Dad smiled and said just like the Hokies when they play someone good they lose. He is a big Hokies fan too really shocked me when he said that. :eek:

I will give you the prediction later when Stripes is ready. We are not afraid of you guys and if we had your schedule we might still be undefeated. Dad said you guys play an easy schedule every year. Why don't you pick up some tougher teams? We have a tough schedule and dad said playing that really good Tennessee team will help us down the road. Dad smiled and said just like the Hokies when they play someone good they lose. He is a big Hokies fan too really shocked me when he said that. :eek:

Psht, you guys would lose to Graham, Marion(later), Pulaski, Gate City, Honaker, and maybe Patrick Co. could give you guys a nice game. No freaking way you guys would be undefeated...