Player Injury

Guest king kone

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thing is why make a thread about an injury on your team and then try to keep it hush hush after you post it.

Because every Richlands poster on this board is the same person...

One person posted it and another disagreed with the posting of it.

Because every Richlands poster on this board is the same person...

One person posted it and another disagreed with the posting of it.

Other posters post about injuries before their games but I guess some just don't make a stink about trying to keep it hush hush. If they were playing Brookeville I would but no need to against CC.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

Here at Central we had a boy tear his ACL in the first controled scrimmage this year. He'll be back next year. Sturgill kid from Eastside tour his week before last. Heard he wants to be back for baseball. I don't see that happening but I've been amazed how these kids heal.

I bet that makes some kids dad very happy!!

Well its all over Richlands, it's no secret. Maybe your right, some Dad is angry, and maybe it is with their son for getting suspended in the first place.

AJ was suspended for tonights game along with Eli McReynolds

I wonder, If Richlands is losing at halftime if the parents (I'm sorry I meant Coach Mance)will put AJ and Eli back in.

and... If there's any other "breaking" news anyone wishes to post from the western end of the county alerting carroll...better hurry and get your info posted.

I'm not sure of carroll's departure time...but, hey, we need to "let" 'em know exactly who will not be playing tonight, so possibly, they can change some of their defensive strategy. Nothing like letting your opponent know that key players possibly will not be playing.

I'll keep checking back for any new updates. :d

this!!!

May I suggest to some of my fellow Richlands fans that if we want to share info with each other on injuries and other happenings in the football team that maybe we should PM each other instead of airing it all out on the forum.

There are plenty of people that would love to get as much info on the blues as they can, do we really need to air all this out on here. I am talking about rumors and gossip, not normal football talk.

I am sure there are plenty on here that would love to hear all this stuff, but it needs to stay off the boards

Some of it is overblown and some may be true, but it needs to stay with us ( fans and parents ) and within the team.

All this can do is make things either be, or seem worse then they are and give out info that doesn't need to be out there.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Bigrhsfan

I'm afraid to tell you, i might get in trouble

Does it matter not like its a secret............

Did it happen the weak before when he got hurt against Honaker? If so, didn't look that bad considering he played fine last week.

Guest king kone
And which one of the lineman might you be referring to as the best lineman?
The one with all the paint and stripe missing off their helmet....

Does it matter not like its a secret............

Did it happen the weak before when he got hurt against Honaker? If so, didn't look that bad considering he played fine last week.

I hear that he was running and went to make a cut in practice, when it happened. Hopefully Carroll wont get wind of this, lol. But the main thing is, I hope he makes a full recovery, and is ready for next season. It's a shame for him, because he was having a great year.

Guest king kone
I hear that he was running and went to make a cut in practice, when it happened. Hopefully Carroll wont get wind of this, lol. But the main thing is, I hope he makes a full recovery, and is ready for next season. It's a shame for him, because he was having a great year.
Yes. Untouched...

I'm afraid to tell you, i might get in trouble

I am not telling anyone what to say and not to say.... It's not my place. All I am saying is that some of the rumor and gossip type of stuff should maybe be handled between us in PM's instead of all over the forum boards.

I was just giving my opinion.

I am not telling anyone what to say and not to say.... It's not my place. All I am saying is that some of the rumor and gossip type of stuff should maybe be handled between us in PM's instead of all over the forum boards.

I was just giving my opinion.

Well the Baker injury was already posted on here, and when i brought up what happened with AJ, everyone already seemed to know about it, so i didn't think it was a big thing. But from now on i will PM instead of posting anything on here about injuries.

May I suggest to some of my fellow Richlands fans that if we want to share info with each other on injuries and other happenings in the football team that maybe we should PM each other instead of airing it all out on the forum.

There are plenty of people that would love to get as much info on the blues as they can, do we really need to air all this out on here. I am talking about rumors and gossip, not normal football talk.

I am sure there are plenty on here that would love to hear all this stuff, but it needs to stay off the boards

Some of it is overblown and some may be true, but it needs to stay with us ( fans and parents ) and within the team.

All this can do is make things either be, or seem worse then they are and give out info that doesn't need to be out there.

Just my opinion.

I remember when I was a boy at school and mis-behaved. I got the old "Board of Education" a few times. Looking back now, thank god I did. Molding this kids into men of character should be paramount. Going to the stadium at times now seems more like a social event. I think sometimes we put more emphasis on the brand than the actual quality. Sadly, that is today's society.

I remember when I was a boy at school and mis-behaved. I got the old "Board of Education" a few times. Looking back now, thank god I did. Molding this kids into men of character should be paramount. Going to the stadium at times now seems more like a social event. I think sometimes we put more emphasis on the brand than the actual quality. Sadly, that is today's society.

Very true. To alot of people it is a social event. Alot of fans, they are so used to winning and winning big, all you hear at games, is how quickly will we put 40 on the board, so we have that running clock. They are alot of true RHS football fans, then they are ones that would run in a second if they ever started losing. Its amazing how quite games are at Home. We are louder at away games.

Its amazing how quite games are at Home. We are louder at away games.

^^THIS^^

I know for the boys basketball games there is a loud student section cheering. I haven't heard this at the football games. This would definitely motivate the team if it were so.

Life has many choices---eternity two

^^THIS^^

I know for the boys basketball games there is a loud student section cheering. I haven't heard this at the football games. This would definitely motivate the team if it were so.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Well, the student section are mostly football players cheering so...

Maliki Davis (spelling may be wrong) is out for the dawgs the rest of the season with some ligament damage! Hypes said on the Kickoff show that it may be ACL and MCL tears!

Edited by Bulldogs52

Maliki Davis (spelling may be wrong) is out for the dawgs the rest of the season with some ligament damage! Hypes said on the Kickoff show that it may be ACL and MCL tears!

Goodness, everyone's getting tears in their knees! Hope he recovers from this nasty injury!!

Goodness, everyone's getting tears in their knees! Hope he recovers from this nasty injury!!

Took a good shot to the knees in a tackle last week versus Va High...

Also McCann is out tonight after suffering a concussion last week!