AHS vs Marion....ban bet?

BigO

Ban bet anyone? AHS wins...no points or spread....just win vs lose. If AHS wins then all you Marion guys talking smack get banned for 1 week. That will include anyone that posts in this thread picking Marion. If MHS wins then I and anyone that picks AHS in this thread will be banned for a week. Put up or shut up. Hopefully Lance will monitor this thread and will ban those who lose. Takers? The ban will start the Saturday morning after the game...8:00a.m. ....and will go until the following Saturday at 8:00 a.m. In an effort for full disclosure...I don't care if I get banned. I have zero to lose.

Ban bet anyone? AHS wins...no points or spread....just win vs lose. If AHS wins then all you Marion guys talking smack get banned for 1 week. That will include anyone that posts in this thread picking Marion. If MHS wins then I and anyone that picks AHS in this thread will be banned for a week. Put up or shut up. Hopefully Lance will monitor this thread and will ban those who lose. Takers? The ban will start the Saturday morning after the game...8:00a.m. ....and will go until the following Saturday at 8:00 a.m. In an effort for full disclosure...I don't care if I get banned. I have zero to lose.

if your taking AHS in that game then we can already tell you don't care if you get banned LOL. Lance and Gman would never go for this no chance at all it would have to be up to the user to honor the agreement and stay off the board for a week.

Oh man. That would be awful to be banned when you have a total of 13 posts....

No takers? Says a lot.

They love to talk a big game on here but they will never show the Falcons any love. I am finishing up on here and we need people like you Big O to stand up for the most underrated team in the area. Everyone wants to play for us and most are jealous of us but absolutely no one will give the Falcons any credit. I admire and repect you for standing up to these bullies on here. In a couple of weeks this will be your show Big O! :cool:

BigO you are showing your age! That sounds like something to other baby birds on here would say. Support your team but grow up!

Marion by at least two scores

Razor, I agree...Marion will most likely win this game. But telling someone to grow up, on THIS board, is the biggest oxymoronic statement I have ever heard.

With the most imbecilic coaching staff in the state, Abingdon has NO chance to win this game. If they(coaches) would make a few personnel changes, we could possibly make a show with just athletic talent. But that would require imbeciles to THINK about what has not worked. Unless there is a complete staff change, I don't see our Falcons ever becoming a GOOD team.

With the most imbecilic coaching staff in the state, Abingdon has NO chance to win this game. If they(coaches) would make a few personnel changes, we could possibly make a show with just athletic talent. But that would require imbeciles to THINK about what has not worked. Unless there is a complete staff change, I don't see our Falcons ever becoming a GOOD team.

What are the chances the staff remains next year? Any rumors flying around yet?

What are the chances the staff remains next year? Any rumors flying around yet?

I have not heard anything. With the very weak AD that we have, unless the community presses, I don't see any change.