Benghazi

BHS03

More facts have come out about the events in Benghazi on 9/11/2012. The lack of action by the Obama administration is truly sickening. The efforts of the two former Navy seals is remarkable.

The Obama admin also watched real time what was going on in Benghazi and did NOTHING. Barack Obama was too busy getting rest for his big trip to Vegas in the morning. I'm still curious to know why anyone would vote for Obama with the past 4 years and now this. Please, tell me why?

The Obama admin also watched real time what was going on in Benghazi and did NOTHING. Barack Obama was too busy getting rest for his big trip to Vegas in the morning. I'm still curious to know why anyone would vote for Obama with the past 4 years and now this. Please, tell me why?

I'm with you on this!

Not that one exist but I don't believe this is an unbiased News source. I voted for Obama and I will again because the 8 years prior with George W. just about cost me and my family everything we had. I don't think either candidate really cares about my situation and they sure as heck can't relate. For me personally the last four years have been a hell of a lot better than the two terms that I survived under W.

I just wish there was an obvious choice. Someone with real leadership qualities that the whole country could get behind and make it a win-win for everyone but that guy either doesn't exist or he can't even get on the ticket. The truth is we are all screwed either way.

Not that one exist but I don't believe this is an unbiased News source. I voted for Obama and I will again because the 8 years prior with George W. just about cost me and my family everything we had. I don't think either candidate really cares about my situation and they sure as heck can't relate. For me personally the last four years have been a hell of a lot better than the two terms that I survived under W.

I just wish there was an obvious choice. Someone with real leadership qualities that the whole country could get behind and make it a win-win for everyone but that guy either doesn't exist or he can't even get on the ticket. The truth is we are all screwed either way.

George W Bush isn't running this year. Also, are Obamas policies the reason you are doing better off? 23 million Americans are doing worse off than they were 4 years ago.

George W Bush isn't running this year. Also, are Obamas policies the reason you are doing better off? 23 million Americans are doing worse off than they were 4 years ago.

Would love to hear a legitimate response on this.

I would like to know specifically how George W. Bush and his administration just about cost you and your family everything you had. I say that because the reverse is true for me and my family, and the Obama administration has just about cost most people I know dearly. Seriously, I would like to know.

One company that I worked for went out of business because the jobs went elsewhere for the corporate tax breaks. The other company had to restructure and downsize due to the stock market collapse. My portfolio went from a little something saved for the future to almost nothing then President Bush gave the very people that caused the mess a bailout.

I think Bush was a decent guy but I also think his ego caused him to make decisions that caused this country to go into this downward spin that we are still trying to pull out of today. The war in Irag for example. They kept saying that they didnt have weapons of mass destruction, but Bush was determined to settle a score over a bruised ego. Huge debt, lost lives, poor world view, so nothing good came out of that in my opinion.

I don't think Obama policies have done a thing to help me either but in the past four years I haven't lost a job, haven't lost my savings, and I haven't lost any more friends to war. Neither party is worth a pooh and like I said in the earlier post they can't relate to the average,hard working American that just wants to raise his family and pay his bills.

Whomever is President I hope and pray they get it going in the right direction and I will support them no matter what their party affiliation. God Bless America!

One company that I worked for went out of business because the jobs went elsewhere for the corporate tax breaks. The other company had to restructure and downsize due to the stock market collapse. My portfolio went from a little something saved for the future to almost nothing then President Bush gave the very people that caused the mess a bailout.

I think Bush was a decent guy but I also think his ego caused him to make decisions that caused this country to go into this downward spin that we are still trying to pull out of today. The war in Irag for example. They kept saying that they didnt have weapons of mass destruction, but Bush was determined to settle a score over a bruised ego. Huge debt, lost lives, poor world view, so nothing good came out of that in my opinion.

I don't think Obama policies have done a thing to help me either but in the past four years I haven't lost a job, haven't lost my savings, and I haven't lost any more friends to war. Neither party is worth a pooh and like I said in the earlier post they can't relate to the average,hard working American that just wants to raise his family and pay his bills.

Whomever is President I hope and pray they get it going in the right direction and I will support them no matter what their party affiliation. God Bless America!

Your situation is unfortunate, and I'm sorry that happened to you and your family. The unemployment rate during Bush's term was in the 4% to 5% range. During Obama's presidency the unemployment rate has skyrocketed at times to over 10%, and now has corrected to around a little less than 8%, with those numbers being skewed largely due to many dropping out of the work force. The real number is still more like 10% to 11% if you add in those who have dropped. Obama has had four years to correct this, and four years to keep his promise of beginning to reduce the deficit and balance the budget. Instead, he is headed in the wrong direction. The Obama administration will forever be compared to the Jimmy Carter years, and worse. Spending is through the roof. At this rate of overspending, our children will never see the prosperity we once enjoyed. Our retail and small businesses will continue to lose revenue due to less disposable income per family, and due to the caution of people who have money but aren't spending it. They are all scared to death to spend because of Obama's war against the wealthy. What most don't realize, or refuse to acknowledge, is without the wealthy who provide jobs and stimulate the economy, we would all be much worse off, and many more businesses will fail or move overseas, just as your former company did. Your statement about jobs going overseas during the Bush administration is true to a degree, but what do you think even more of those similar businesses will do once Obama is re-elected? You think it's bad now? Just wait. I hope we don't have to find out.

Edited by blueinbama

Not trying to be a jerk but a response like this is exactly why I fear for the future of the United States. You are voting based on inaccuracies and half truths, just like so many other Americans. That is scary!!

I find it odd that were I live, you are seeing the Romney-Ryan signs on middle-class homeowner lawns and small businesses, while you are seeing the Democratic signs in the more "elite neighborhoods"---and the Democrats are saying that Romney is only for the rich????

Something not adding up.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Edited by tbgfan

I find it odd that were I live, you are seeing the Romney-Ryan signs on middle-class homeowner lawns and small businesses, while you are seeing the Democratic signs in the more "elite neighborhoods"---and the Democrats are saying that Romney is only for the rich????

Something not adding up.

Life has many choices---eternity two

Where do you live? I ask that because here in Charlotte, NC the opposite true. In fact, there are very few Obama yard signs to be seen at all around the Southpark area where I live and work.

Edited by blueinbama

Where do you live? I ask that because here in Charlotte, NC the opposite true. In fact, there are very few Obama yard signs to be seen at all around the Southpark area where I live and work.

Falcon Town area--

Edited by tbgfan